5 4.0%

3 2.4%

5 4.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Seregil Korit

I like the music video and think that Luna has a cool, intriguing look. The song itself though is very much a mixed bag. I think the synths are quite good. The Tower keeps a nice, sprightly pace to it. The chorus lands with a decent bit of aplomb but then within a few seconds you realise it's gone off melodically into such a bland, radio-friendly direction. At that point I want to zone out as I'm feeling like I've been transported to a Danish national final. Luna herself and the synths are what keep me there for the full 3 minutes to be honest.

I'll give a kind :6:

Justyna Steczkowska is my favourite Polish singer (tied with Kortez). Witch-er Tarohoro is not the kind of song I wanted her finally back at Eurovision with. I feel her voice deserves a better vessel. I honestly think with the right song Justyna could win the entire contest. Listening back though to her offering now and it's in a different league to The Tower. Such a shame but hopefully she'll be back with a song that has even more potential.

Strongly agree about Justyana's song. I feel like a Polish revamp could have done it wonders and made it feel more authentic.
Unfortunately we won't see her on the big stage this year but hopefully soon! :cry:

debemaks

Ok, nice choice. I was 100% sure of Witcher-Tahoro and I got wrong. I expected also an outstanding Pan Savyan but I think she will do well. Let's see what will be in the first semifinal overall!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It's nice, but knowing what we could've had.... :'( This one is the most vanilla flavour of pop. Cute, sweet, but I want some pistachio, some cookie dough idk. Anyway, still better than most songs in the 2024 line-up so far.

:7:

jatojo

I’m against internal selections, and I’m against the idea of buying songs from abroad. Still, I like the song and have given it an 8 (judging solely by a studio track).

Sammy

Veteran
Most of the chorus reminds me heavily of a children song… two notes, endless repetition. Put your hands uuuuup…. put your hands doooooown…
Borderline annoying but for the moment - listenable. Ingabe it :5:

ManiaMuse

I quite like the song. Trying to be like Aurora but maybe not quite as good. I have no idea who any of these artists are so reading the disappointment in the comments is quite amusing. Not going to win but I prefer it to the other radio friendly pop songs that we have heard so far (Germany/Denmark/Belgium).

Who wants to bet the staging will involve a chess board and a rook (tower) chess piece?

kamc

Is this the poor man's version of Ellie Goulding? The song is alright. Watch her performance getting all the Windows Movie Maker Halloween's special effects. Giving this a :5:. Bring back Bejba!

Funny coz I was just thinking if Ellie Goulding had this song it would probably sound kind of cool, but Luna’s voice lacks any character and sounds like a 10 year old girl singing.
Sorry Poland, maybe next year.

heke1988

Interesting voice and The beginning of song's beat is nice. Kind of reperative at the end of song.

Last edited:

Ajeje Brazorf

Seeing the results of the poll, I must be mad or deaf but something makes me absolutely love it and I don't even know what it is. To be honest, I reallly don't care. It's a :10: atm, I really really like It.

Last edited:

Etanna

It's very sweet but the whole time I was hoping for it hit me with more emotion just like the video clip makes me feel it should. I think that they should fully embrace the lullaby-ness of the song and stage it accordingly.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Yall are really determined to disrespect AURORA here xangry
It's more early days Kerli, than Aurora, right? But either comparison works.

It's also an easy finalist. Stick her in a giant white dress, give her some dancers, europe will enjoy it. Unless Luna forgets how to perform between now and May.

Ajeje Brazorf

It's also an easy finalist. Stick her in a giant white dress, give her some dancers, europe will enjoy it. Unless Luna forgets how to perform between now and May.

In my opinion seems more La Roux meets Ellie Goulding, both the song and the concept. And I agree: this must qualify! The more I listen to it, the more I like it.

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran

I think Poland will go all out with staging this year. I mean we saw what they did with Ochman and Blanka in the past few years. THis has got the ability to be very artsy.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

EscGeek

Veteran
Ok, let's comment my personal title holders: xheat

So basically we got Victoria after her sad girl phase, but before she turned into a rock chick? :lol:

Cool, cool,...I like this. it's catchy.

Witcher lost by 1 point. Good.

PS. With Pan Savyan you could've been my first again. xmusic

han-g

This song doesn't stick in my head melodically. I forget how it goes almost as soon as I've finished listening.

lilka

There's no hope for this country.

Another generic, bland pop radio song.
However, looking at the jury, it's obvious that they chose this. Once again a group of 5 individuals decide about our fate. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom