• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

BorisBubbles

Veteran
BREA KEN BAW DEES
SCAAAATERT TRU MAH HEEESTOREE

yeah, this very good. it's very kerli. I would have also been pleased with The Witch-er Tarohero, but it's good Poland went with this. Finally, an actual song from this country. it was about time.

:10: points.

Also this year now has two wiccans, both in the first half of the second semi lol.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Is this the year of toxic fanbases? Geolier, The Roop, Basim, Justyna, St Pedro...
specifically of them getting owned in the name of good taste, yes, for better entries that have higher potential. tho I like Justyna, personally.

lol so hard at some of the arguments i heard in her favour "SHE'S 51 AND WON'T MAKE THE NEXT CHRISTMAS PLEASE SEND HER BEFORE SHE DIES :SOB_EMOJI:" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bmbriga

Not a HUGE fan of this song, it's just kind of there, but it's among better ones chosen so far, so I'm going to wait with final judgment a bit longer. Her vocals are a bit on a avocado side, so a bit annoying for me personally.
It's a decent song and I definitely prefer it over Witcher. That song is such an outdated cringe.

randajad

Veteran
Well thank good it’s not that Witcher song. It was just so dated and annoying tbh. Her vocals were very bad too at the live performance.
Ikr, it is terrible at best, can't believe it was a favourite and people unironically think it's good

crashworld

Veteran
Is this the poor man's version of Ellie Goulding? The song is alright. Watch her performance getting all the Windows Movie Maker Halloween's special effects. Giving this a :5:. Bring back Bejba!

astatine86

It's a cute little bop. Not as messy as Justyna´s whatever-the-hell-it-is, but in the end, both of them sing with a terrible accent so it's a win, right? 3p from me.

Verjamem

Daughter of Dawtona's owner, Universal is behind her. How can you be surprised?

I wasn't a diehard supporter of Justyna, both entries are plain English pop (Witcher was only standing out a bit), but it's almost the same story again.

Cathan

The song on its own is probably borderline at best, combine it with Poland's diaspora and its a confident 6-10 semi final finish for me.

Seregil Korit

On a positive note, this feels current and radio-friendly. She has a really striking and interesting look going for her wich I hope will be translated to the Eurovision stage!

But the song itself doesn't seem to go anywhere that interesting.. Maybe a a few more punchy or bizarre production choices and more interesting backing vocals could do something interesting.
It ultimately just reminds me a bit of AURORA's work but without the edge.

Considering all that + Poland's staging "prowess" I would be a little worried about it's qualification chances. :5:

hpp0

It's nothing outstanding but it's inoffensive enough and I like how the pace picks up towards the ending. I'll give it a :5:, though it could have been a :6: too if it was a bit more interesting.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I like the music video and think that Luna has a cool, intriguing look. The song itself though is very much a mixed bag. I think the synths are quite good. The Tower keeps a nice, sprightly pace to it. The chorus lands with a decent bit of aplomb but then within a few seconds you realise it's gone off melodically into such a bland, radio-friendly direction. At that point I want to zone out as I'm feeling like I've been transported to a Danish national final. Luna herself and the synths are what keep me there for the full 3 minutes to be honest.

I'll give a kind :6:

Justyna Steczkowska is my favourite Polish singer (tied with Kortez). Witch-er Tarohoro is not the kind of song I wanted her finally back at Eurovision with. I feel her voice deserves a better vessel. I honestly think with the right song Justyna could win the entire contest. Listening back though to her offering now and it's in a different league to The Tower. Such a shame but hopefully she'll be back with a song that has even more potential.

Seregil Korit

I like the music video and think that Luna has a cool, intriguing look. The song itself though is very much a mixed bag. I think the synths are quite good. The Tower keeps a nice, sprightly pace to it. The chorus lands with a decent bit of aplomb but then within a few seconds you realise it's gone off melodically into such a bland, radio-friendly direction. At that point I want to zone out as I'm feeling like I've been transported to a Danish national final. Luna herself and the synths are what keep me there for the full 3 minutes to be honest.

I'll give a kind :6:

Justyna Steczkowska is my favourite Polish singer (tied with Kortez). Witch-er Tarohoro is not the kind of song I wanted her finally back at Eurovision with. I feel her voice deserves a better vessel. I honestly think with the right song Justyna could win the entire contest. Listening back though to her offering now and it's in a different league to The Tower. Such a shame but hopefully she'll be back with a song that has even more potential.

Strongly agree about Justyana's song. I feel like a Polish revamp could have done it wonders and made it feel more authentic.
Unfortunately we won't see her on the big stage this year but hopefully soon! :cry:

Top Bottom