22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Genesis

I believed in her since day one, or even you could say day 0 as I intended to send her song to WorldVision game prior to her being announced in NF selection. It is heart warming to see her not giving up and actually flourish in these last few months. Go Blanka xheart

Realest

2nd most watched Video of April.

crashworld

Veteran
Blardy hell. That cheap onscreen TV effects need to go. Why did TVP always like to overdo things? They have learned nothing from Ochman's staging, which is 100% the cause of his under-performance. Hopefully, it's not going to cause Poland's qualification chances. I mean it still stands out from the pack.

CatTully

this performance is so ridiculous. I think she does not sing at all thats 100% backing vocals.

Are we surprised? Her Voice Kids "performances" that her stans bring up as evidence of her getting better was also just playback, because her lips blatantly don't even match words.

Franzilein

this performance is so ridiculous. I think she does not sing at all thats 100% backing vocals.

This. Especially noticeable when she moves away the microphone from her mouth, but you can still hear her voice. What a mess x12points

Zeus

There indeed is a vocal on the backing track leading her through it in the snippet from tonight. This is unfair to people who actually try. I mean, sure, they allow artists to do this. Finland is doing it as well. More are doing it, it's not just Blanka. But let's not pretend that she actually does a good job at singing because she barely does it.

Genesis

There indeed is a vocal on the backing track leading her through it in the snippet from tonight. This is unfair to people who actually try. I mean, sure, they allow artists to do this. Finland is doing it as well. More are doing it, it's not just Blanka. But let's not pretend that she actually does a good job at singing because she barely does it.
How unfair is this really? Does Blanka receive any special treatment? No. Are people forced to vote for her? No. Are you allowed to make your own judgement? Yes.

She is taking the tools given out to everyone and makes most of it. Simple as that.

Zeus

How unfair is this really? Does Blanka receive any special treatment? No. Are people forced to vote for her? No. Are you allowed to make your own judgement? Yes.

She is taking the tools given out to everyone and makes most of it. Simple as that.

Top Bottom