22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wynnter

It's alright. Boring and repetitive. Doesn't do anything interesting. And gets quite annoying after a while. The memes are funny, but if that's all you can give, I'm not satisfied. The vibes are still funky enough for this to not drop any lower, but it is just so... bland. Listening to this is kind of like eating dry bread without any toppings. Sure, it's edible, and can fill your stomach if you manage to pull through enough times, but it sure as hell does not leave an everlasting impression. And neither a pleasant one.

Final score: :3: points

crashworld

Veteran
Not sure what that changes? Dance break is still part of that godforsaken song, and this kind of imagery still makes 0 sense.

The dance break has hard-thumping drums coming and a change of mood. So of course, she is going to up the game and bring in the fire. The change of tropical feel to this fire/spicy looks perfectly fine. What is so jarring about it?

CatTully

The dance break has hard-thumping drums coming and a change of mood. So of course, she is going to up the game and bring in the fire. The change of tropical feel to this fire/spicy looks perfectly fine. What is so jarring about it?
Ah didn't know that about the dance break. I admire the dedication from that woman to make her shitty song worse and worse. xheat

EscGeek

Veteran
I kinda said it before but Blanka is the embodiment of tons of songs i heavily rooted for in the past several years that sadly lost in the end.

Want proof?

2023.05.02%20Corinne%20Cumming%20-%20EBU-0390.jpg

Baby, swing your body, body round and round
Run like a lion, run like a lion
Chase the fire when the sun goes down
Run like a cheetah all the way to Zion now
Natural animal, oh, you know savage is my style
Swing your body, body round and round, round
Like it wild, yeah, I like it, like it wild
xyaaay

dogmeat

Ah didn't know that about the dance break. I admire the dedication from that woman to make her shitty song worse and worse. xheat
At this point making it worse might actually help. Nobody can in all seriousness vote for this, but they might meme it into the final.

ESC94

TVP and Blanka went all in - they massively stepped up their game and did another staging right (the last one was back in 2014 if you ask me....).

What an iconic bejba! I didn´t expect to finally be rooting for Poland this year Oo The pics look PHENOMENAL!

Too bad the song is still ****.

Top Bottom