22 10.8%

60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lacrymea

I'm really really late to the party, so forgive me for commenting on stuff that was already commented on a billion times before.

But I just went to watch that Jann guy performance, didn't know the song... And my God! I'm in love and I'm in complete awe...

I get why people are so upset. I'm upset and I didn't even know this existed. And I actually love the live performance to bits. This is something for the ages, really.

Damn, such a shame :(((

Poland

TVP statement:
In some countries public service broadcasters choose a national representative internally, these are: Cyprus, Switzerland, Austria, Azerbaijan, Australia, Armenia, Israel, the Netherlands, France, Slovenia and the United Kingdom. Other broadcasters for whom the viewers' voice is important - Telewizja Polska is one of them - organize open pre-selections. It depends on the public broadcaster in what formula the representative of the country will be selected. During the finals, TVP announced the votes of the jurors and the sum of the votes of the jury and the viewers, and additionally also the votes of the viewers, thus confirming the transparency of the choice. TVP complied with the rules of voting in accordance with the regulations - its course was supervised by a notary present during the final. TVP will provide full support for the Polish representative who will proudly hold our flag during the 67th Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool.
Source in Polish language: https://www.rmf.fm/magazyn/amp,5483...anki-i-eurowizji-glos-widzow-jest-wazny.html#

Blanka statement:
Hello everyone! Since the pre-selection, I've been trying to cool down and face the situation. The victory gave me more sadness than joy. I am extremely sorry when I read disgusting lies (among other things about relationships, plagiarism and, above all, "fixed" voting).
I was a participant in a competition where the rules were the same for every artist. It was not me who set the rules, the composition of the jury, the voting system and the summing up of points. Starting the pre-selection, as a debutante, I wanted above all to fight for the realization of my dream. It is participation in one of the biggest television projects and shows in the world - Eurovision. Instead of enjoying this success, I have to face a wave of hate and an unimaginable storm. What's worse, gossip is spread, under the guise of expressing an opinion, also by public figures.
I am wholeheartedly with the other participants. A beautiful moment of enjoying the success that I worked hard for was taken away from me. I have a lot of work ahead of me. After returning from Finland, where I recorded another single - I am preparing with full commitment for Eurovision, so as not to disappoint you. I know the pressure and the importance of "representing your country". I will not give up ! Not only that: I promise to give my best!!! I want to wholeheartedly thank everyone who supports me. It means a lot to me. Love You All, Blanka#blanka #teamblanka #stophate #lovenothate #kindness
Screenshot-20230305-220901-Facebook.jpg

HayashiM

Veteran
TVP statement:
In some countries public service broadcasters choose a national representative internally, these are: Cyprus, Switzerland, Austria, Azerbaijan, Australia, Armenia, Israel, the Netherlands, France, Slovenia and the United Kingdom. Other broadcasters for whom the viewers' voice is important - Telewizja Polska is one of them - organize open pre-selections. It depends on the public broadcaster in what formula the representative of the country will be selected. During the finals, TVP announced the votes of the jurors and the sum of the votes of the jury and the viewers, and additionally also the votes of the viewers, thus confirming the transparency of the choice. TVP complied with the rules of voting in accordance with the regulations - its course was supervised by a notary present during the final. TVP will provide full support for the Polish representative who will proudly hold our flag during the 67th Eurovision Song Contest in Liverpool.
Source in Polish language: https://www.rmf.fm/magazyn/amp,5483...anki-i-eurowizji-glos-widzow-jest-wazny.html#

Blanka statement:
Hello everyone! Since the pre-selection, I've been trying to cool down and face the situation. The victory gave me more sadness than joy. I am extremely sorry when I read disgusting lies (among other things about relationships, plagiarism and, above all, "fixed" voting).
I was a participant in a competition where the rules were the same for every artist. It was not me who set the rules, the composition of the jury, the voting system and the summing up of points. Starting the pre-selection, as a debutante, I wanted above all to fight for the realization of my dream. It is participation in one of the biggest television projects and shows in the world - Eurovision. Instead of enjoying this success, I have to face a wave of hate and an unimaginable storm. What's worse, gossip is spread, under the guise of expressing an opinion, also by public figures.
I am wholeheartedly with the other participants. A beautiful moment of enjoying the success that I worked hard for was taken away from me. I have a lot of work ahead of me. After returning from Finland, where I recorded another single - I am preparing with full commitment for Eurovision, so as not to disappoint you. I know the pressure and the importance of "representing your country". I will not give up ! Not only that: I promise to give my best!!! I want to wholeheartedly thank everyone who supports me. It means a lot to me. Love You All, Blanka#blanka #teamblanka #stophate #lovenothate #kindness
Screenshot-20230305-220901-Facebook.jpg
"We say we are transparent and care about public opinion, so... we are transparent and care about public opinion! You better believe us!" :D :D :D

FilipFromSweden

''We were transparent because there were points being handed out'' yeah go f*ck yourself TVP, making arguments to us like we're children

hijirio

Veteran
highkey starting to stan her being the most hated person on the planet but still not giving a flying fart skdfaskjfkjasfkja

yes-it-is-she-it-is-me.gif

gigi_copp3

Well... at first I kinda liked the song, but it has really faded on me and now I recognize it as a bad song. And the song was the only saveable part... Seeing her being kinda a bad person has totally stopped my attention to her. Damn, she was supposed to calm down Polish people

Ezio

Veteran
Poland was mostly in my tops but this year I keep forgetting they are there. Probably my last place, but Ochman’s crotch is still fresh on my mind

crashworld

Veteran
Apparently Blanka wants to add in a dance break to Solo at ESC. :lol:

I didn't watch the interview because I refuse to watching any weeweebloggs stuff. But did she mean her dancers will be the ones doing the dance break and she will just stand there and look pretty? LOL.

Smudy

I'm super late since i only now have seen Jann's live performance and i'm obsessed and sad now, most unhinged and insane, this would have smashed in ESC.

At least, he's getting really to taste success in Poland now.

akoz

Will Poland be the only country that had a national final and there will not be a national final winner performance on ESC official youtube channel? :ROFLMAO:
I forgot to rank this entry, so I'd give :7: to the song because it's kinda catchy even though very simple, basic and somewhat cringe (beyba - crayza or how she pronounce it in the beginning xhunter). But that nf performance is just really bad - generous :1: point.

:7: + :1: = :8: / :2: = :4: to the pool - one of my last places this year.

Upd: Oops, somehow missed it on ESC channel xfacepalm

Last edited:
Top Bottom