60 29.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Iker

Veteran
Have you seen Georgina's (Honest Vocal Coach) reaction to Blanka? Well ... she's right, she has no singing voice whatsoever.

Ezio

Veteran
I keep forgetting Poland is in the competition because their song is the worst of ESC history and nowhere to be found on my playlists. That's a shame because I have been a sucker for Polish entries in the past. She can't sing, she relies on her beauty, but she is not a class act. Despite her singing inabilities, the song is a generic pile of hot garbage. Even the best voice shouldn't carry this song to the Final.

0 points.

The best part of this song are the memes.

Yoozek

The fact that she won't take part in our eurovision preparty (but will go to Israel calling) says it all. She acknowledged it officially that everyone hates her and she's too afraid to do anything.

I will happily boo at that talentless gal in Amsterdam.

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Waiting for this moment in May 13

photo-2023-03-28-10-51-42.jpg

njdevils94

Veteran
Blanka said the whole performance at ESC in Liverpool will be completely different compared to the National Final. Even her hair style will be changed.

crashworld

Veteran
Blanka said the whole performance at ESC in Liverpool will be completely different compared to the National Final. Even her hair style will be changed.

Hahaha. I bet the detractors won't even bother how much changes are going to be made. They just want her to be booted out. LOL.
But color me intrigued, just give me more tropical vibes like coconuts/flamingos overload and I am happy.

crashworld

Veteran
You mean a prayer circle for her vocals? They say that miracles happen!

More like a prayer circle for her qualification. The General Public is not watching ESC like some Idol franchise or talent competition. Entrants with questionable vocals did qualify in the past. So I am not fussed about Blanka's vocals. Plus with the pre-recorded backing vocals rule intact, I am sure she will get massive help from that.

Iker

Veteran
More like a prayer circle for her qualification. The General Public is not watching ESC like some Idol franchise or talent competition. Entrants with questionable vocals did qualify in the past. So I am not fussed about Blanka's vocals. Plus with the pre-recorded backing vocals rule intact, I am sure she will get massive help from that.

I know but the vocals like in our NF will certainly hurt her changes. The sound system was awful though too, the microphone was set too loud.

Still I am rooting this year for my country to NQ.

Top Bottom