Contact us

OM 19 ❂ CAPE TOWN ❂ THE SHOW | RESULTS INSIDE

Fierro

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Tebrikler Türkiye, tebrikler Sertab!

Looking forward to Sertab making a revolution in OM, like she did in Eurovision.

At least 10 oriental uptempo bangers next edition plz.....................

Fierro

Thank you so much for 5th place to :ru: xlove

I was afraid epic Vitas would flop (bcs meme entry) but you have been serious enough to rate it high :alien: :alien: :alien:

Great winning entry Kai, was going to give :12: first, but decided to support artists that heard for the first time!

Grinch

Tebrikler Türkiye & @RainyWoods My 12 xheart xcheer
60 points margin! It must be a new record in OM!

Thanks everyone who voted for :hk: xhug

@Fierro You did such an incredible job as always! Flawless hosting! You are a professional graphic designer, aren't you?

hijirio

Veteran
We always stan a good meme in OM xheat xheat xheat

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Kai I'm so happy for you xheart

Thank you Fierro for the hosting xheart

Also couldn't excape from Bottom 5 again, it's my 8'th bottom 5 in a row, bro I'm trying but well if I get blanked at all the editions what should I do ?

But well no problem, see you next edition

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My goodness. Thank you so much! Here I Am is special to me. It used to play on our music channels and I was into Sertab's music before I was even a proper Eurovision fan. I'm shocked by that score. I've received more points here than my last four Turkish gentlemen combined. I've been kind of paranoid at the back of my head thinking that I've been letting people down with my choices so far so it feels great to approach the end of this second Turkish journey with a lot of love and an actual victory!

Congratulations as well of course to Amir and Ana xheart Very unusual to see medal finishers on a points tie together. That's pretty cool.

:12: 🇰🇲 🇭🇰 🇵🇭 🇳🇬 🇹🇳
:10: 🇲🇾 🇦🇲 🇲🇦 🇪🇬
:8: 🇰🇷
:7: 🇮🇷
:6: 🇯🇵
:5: 🇰🇬 🇦🇴 🇷🇺
:4: 🇵🇫 🇹🇼 🇨🇳
:3: 🇹🇭
:2: 🇱🇧 🇻🇳
:1: xpolice

Thank you Vlad for the beautiful edition. We've come to know by now how snazzy and lovely to look at your shows are. You did an amazing job!

And a special message to my Turkish friends:

Merhaba güzel Türk arkadaşlarım. Efsanevi Sertab Erener'i paylaşmak bir onurdur. Hepiniz kültür açısından zengin ve büyük bir kalbi olan muhteşem bir ülkedensiniz. Hepinize öpücüklerim. Bu gece kutlamalarda vücudum yağla kaplı. Tanrı hepinizi korusun. Türkiye'yi seviyorum. Seni seviyorum.

Yağmurlu orman

xxx

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :tr: and Rainy!! xcheer Sertab might be just as inevitable (and deserved) a winner as Queen in WV. That score lead is impressive!! Congrats to 🇰🇷 as well, my top 2 being the top 2 of the edition xheat

Thanks for 19th place! It's about what I expected in the best case scenario.

07 🇯🇵
06 🇷🇺 🇹🇷
05 🇪🇬
04 🇬🇪 🇻🇳
03 🇲🇾
01 🇮🇩

xheart

My votes here are wrong, here's what my real votes looked like (and they appear right in excel):
12 🇹🇷 Turkey
10 🇰🇷 South Korea
08 🇰🇿 Kazakhstan
07 🇦🇴 Angola
06 🇲🇾 Malaysia
05 🇰🇬 Kyrgyzstan
04 🇮🇩 Indonesia
03 🇩🇿 Algeria
02 🇬🇪 Georgia
01 🇲🇦 Morocco

Great hosting, Vlad! Africa was a bright diamond in your hands, this edition was very on point aesthetically xlove xheat

The iconic Sertab has broken the record for most points received ever in OM! Congrats Rainy, your entry is a true classic and you definitely deserve this incredible victory. xheart

A 14th place for :ma: and Oum is alright, just made it to the left side by the very last vote. As much I love Oum's songs but "Daba" IS a very challenging entry and might not be instant on the first five listenings, maybe it's just me obsessing over this song? Anyway, I'm grateful for every single point I got from you all, thank you! xlove

:12: Iran
:8: Indonesia
:7: French Polynesia, Mongolia, Egypt
:5: China
:3: Tunisia
:2: Comoros, Taiwan
:1: Nigeria, Algeria

I'm also really happy for the third place of Natsuko's song Fu’is, this is the third time in a row that my :12: made it to the top 3. A lovely little song that I have learned to love during this edition. The delightful production of the song and the thought-provoking lyrics, I love it! Good game Ana!

However, Thailand, Mongolia, China and the Philippines flopping is a letdown... I get that many of these songs are very challenging and would not appeal to everyone, but I'm bummed at the Philippine flop. I thought this was the best "typical" bop of the line-up and expected at least a top 10 placement for this, but taste does differ.

And finally, thank you for yet another great show Vlad! It's not a surprise at this point but your African-inspired theme really does stick, especially with the glamorized nicknames of some participants. Some day, the Kyrgyzstan government will revamp their nation into Queergayzstan. :lol:

Good night everyone!

Amir

Veteran
I missed the results but woah. Congrats Rainy and :tr: finally a victory for you xheart

thank you all for a second place for :kr: xcheer xcheer

didn't expect it. Just as I didn’t expect to predict the winner a third time in a row xheat xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Kai winning? My best result in 10 editions and third best overall? The highest number of 12s I've got in a single edition? Tied at the podium with my Brazilian xcry sister? BLESS YOU ALL

Thanks for a hot show, Vlad!

Database, rankings, and spreadsheets will be updated tomorrow, as I overslept and now have to catch up on some other activities. 🤡

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
xhelp I have a weird mashup of Here I Am and Adrenalina stuck in my head. Tonight in my dream I expect to see Sertab and Senhit having a duet. xstars
The excellence..

Omaga first from behind !!!! xlove Thanks to everyone who didn't vote for 🇰🇲 making that happen xhug
Congratulations to my 12-pointer Mr. KišneŠume @RainyWoods on his splendid victory which was more than expected - yet tremendously deserved xheart xheart xheart xheart

:love::love:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀08 | Lebanon xqueenbitch
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀03 | Taiwan
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀02 | Azerbaijan
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀01 | Japan, Turkey Vietnam

:love::love:
Thanks for incredible hosting @Fierro Влад As I had already proposed: pls be a permanent host ! That scoreboard-posting speed made me wet literally xheat xheat

chontono

Thanks for incredible hosting, loved it visually and organizationally!!! xrunhug
Congrats to the winner, great entry I voted for but overheard over the years xrose
It is AWESOME Iran made it again into the top-4, I can hardly believe it xcheer, I feel honored and touched people are enjoying my entries so much lately xrose. Especially grateful to:
:kr: 🇵🇫 for 12 OMG xrunhug
:jp: 10 xbeat
:am::cn::my: 8
:hk::ao: 7
:az: 6
🇰🇲 5
🇰🇬 4
:th: 2
:kz: 1

Top Bottom