Contact us

NSC Statistics & Trivia

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Looks like ::bal will be the 3rd nation to reach 100 DNQs. :eek:

It's an exclusive club ;) :cool:

Not sure whether I should be proud to be the nation with the most DNQs, but it feels good to be the highest in something :lol:

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh, that's curious statistics! Very interesting, well done xclap

But there's a small mistake: ::rah has 6 dnqs, not 26 :lol:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
128 editions and only 35 finals. That is some commitment, not many could do that without deciding to leave.

Leaving has never been an option. It'll take more than bad results to get me out of here. ;)
I also shared (maybe still share tbh) the record of most consecutive DNQs (15), and it appears that I'm working on another streak now. :p

I am a little envious at some of the scores around the top of the list tho, but I will never stop sending only music I like. If that's gonna cost me finals, then so be it. :)

It's an exclusive club ;) :cool:

Not sure whether I should be proud to be the nation with the most DNQs, but it feels good to be the highest in something :lol:

Enjoy it while you can, I'm coming for you. ;)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am a little envious at some of the scores around the top of the list tho, but I will never stop sending only music I like. If that's gonna cost me finals, then so be it. :)
Impressive attitude. I have caught myself many times trying to balance between zero f*cks and scorewhore attitude. This is much more genuine to the core purpose of the whole contest.

esc87fan

Underrated and proud of it! xrose

I just hope my 1-edition break was worth it though. Nonetheless, I'll keep fighting to one day achieve a victory

pyryniemi

I just remembered that ::cyd ::aim ::dop should all probably have +1 finales (and -1 dnqs) since they were all once kicked out of the finale due to a hosting mistake (in 133, 148 and 167 respectively). ::cyd declined the PQ and ::aim didn't vote the following edi, but the case with ::dop is a bit murkier since there's a chance they wouldn't have passed the semi in 168 xthink

edit: It's also missing ::slf DNQ from 109. And ::noi has one entry (DNQ) too many.

dogmeat

Here are new pots. They're based on voting data for 8 finals. That's not 8 last finals since I'm still missing some editions but it shouldn't be an issue. I'll post the last few tables in a moment
5fScOSU.png

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Here are new pots. They're based on voting data for 8 finals. That's not 8 last finals since I'm still missing some editions but it shouldn't be an issue. I'll post the last few tables in a moment
5fScOSU.png

I only count 59 nations. Looks like ::ved is missing? (Insufficient voting data? :p)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Zero voting data..? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Petition to change the requirement for being kicked off the roster from "did not participate in two consecutive editions" to "did not vote in two consecutive editions"? Small change, but would solve this one particular problem without the need for something more complicated like the evil dots.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Solentoya/Moisantia relations second only to Trollkuzeme - what a day to be alive xheat [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION]

Also tied with that of the Baia Papayan - Solentoyan relations. xheat Not surprising considering how closely tied all our nations are.

Steffan

Yasss Arirang being the easternmost nation on the pot map as it should!

Also 8%-54% similarity range, pretty narrow which I like :)

Top Bottom