Contact us

NSC Spinoffs: Information | Spinoff#177 | VOTE!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
eyCciy6.png

CURRENT SPINOFF (#177)
TBA

COMPETING THEMES (177)

1. All Around The World: a real-world country is chosen by the host. All artists competing in this event must be from the chosen country. In the case of groups, the majority of people in the group must be from the country. The song can be in any language.

2. AATW type of Spinoff but with NSC nations

3. AI Cover Spinoff

4. Covers & Remixes 5
: everyone has to send cover or remixed version of a song previously entered in the main contest, including the original versions of songs whose covers or remixes were entered in NSC.

5. Major/Minor: songs changed from major into minor key (and vice versa)

6. NSC ESC Classic: any entry from any year allowed

7. NSC NF

8. Oldies
: tba, the host can decide the timeframe

HISTORY OF SPINOFFS SO FAR
PART 1
PART 2

SPINOFF CONTESTS WIKI
CLICK

Last edited:

zechhh

Re: NSC Spinoffs: Information

So we do actually have to send "mysterious" songs to the Mystery spinoff or can we send any song we like just nobody knows which song is sent by which country?

Milos-BC

zechhh said:
So we do actually have to send "mysterious" songs to the Mystery spinoff or can we send any song we like just nobody knows which song is sent by which country?

The second option you named :D ;)

shoes260

Hey!!!!!!

I believe people do not believe I am opened confirmate for spinoff!! (What's a spinoff?)

So please mods do not delete the confirmate!!!!!? Thanking you!!

Wanna buy shoes?

zechhh

Milos-BC said:
zechhh said:

The second option you named :D ;)

Good. :mrgreen:

anselm

Okay, several people have expressed their wish to have a Halloween Spinoff. Although it would be kinda short-term to start it now, it's possible to have one. The problem lies in the ongoing Mystery spinoff which could collide with a Halloween one :p

There are several options now:

1) Discard the idea of the Halloween Spinoff for this year (There could possibily be one next year)

2) Postpone Mystery spinoff (Extend the confirmation deadline) and start the Halloween Spinoff confirmation period as soon as possible.

3) Have Mystery and Halloween at the same time.

What do you want?

twister

Numbah 2

come on, wait a year.. a year is like 365 days :evil: i cant wait that long and mystery easy can be moved a bit ;)

anselm

I think option 2 would be the best solution. :p I've talked to the Mystery host and it's okay for them that their spinoff might be postponed.

takeru

Hmmm, I just wish someone would've suggested the Halloween spinoff earlier before it was too late xD There was a biiiig gap where almost no one was saying anything about spinoffs :|

As always, I'd agree with what the majority wants. Personally, I think now we've got Mystery going, it would be good to finish it. Even if the songs aren't Halloweenish, mystery is still a spooky, Halloweenish concept :p

However, I wouldn't mind having a Halloween spinoff now either :D

Bojan

well postponing it would be soooo boooog :x
I agree with Nati, there was a big gap between spinoffs and those that wanted the Halloween theme should've said somethin' earlier no? :?
anyway the Halloween hype will be over by the end of next week and there's no way even If we start the spinoff now, to finish it in less than 2 weeks :|

94ayd

Number 1, most definitely! I like the Mystery spin-off a lot more and I don't think it would be that big of a deal if we don't a Halloween one (for me, at least). :D Plus, if one of this kind really does start now, it will be very rushed.

anselm

Okay, I've discussed with the host and it's okay for them to postpone the start of the Mystery show.

So, the schedule probably looks like this:

Today - October 31st: Confirmation period Halloween Spinoff
October 31st - November 7th: Voting period Halloween Spinoff
November 7th/8th: Start of Mystery Spinoff

The Halloween Spinoff host (Qele) is free to start the confirmation thread now! :D

Otto

I'm interested in hosting a spinoff whenever there's a spot avaliable. ;)

anselm

I'm sure you'll get to host a spinoff from time to time, Luke! :D I was thinking of the next minor themed one, where either Scorpionia and/or Halito could host as they won Doubles, but if they don't want to you can do that ;)

anselm

NSC NF 9 :p You can see the upcoming spinoffs in the first post ;)

Top Bottom