Contact us

NSC Spinoff | Words Randomizer | SHOW ENDED, Results start from I dunno, page 9?

What number should ferret have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uto

Veteran

2wui.png

HELLO

WELCOME TO NSC SPINOFF

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE
I'LL GIVE YOU A WORD

cartoon-character-suzuka-500x500.jpg

deadlines:

deadline for signup = 15-1-21 23:59 CET
deadline for entry = 20-1-21 21:21 CET
show post = 21-1-21 23:00 CET or so (after LL)
LL = 21-1-21 20:30 CET
Second LL = at some point (random)
deadline for voting = 30-1-21 23:59 CET

results = 31-1-21 21:00 CET

links:

show post

text show
voting schema

old OP:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
2wui.png

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Yapo xclap xclap xclap Very deserved win, easily my favourite entry here despite a very strong show :mrgreen:

Thank you to Rumia, Tuzi, Yaponesia, Kordavian Island, Effiland, Szimbaya Kingdom, and Rehi-Kaita for your points! I didn't expect to do well, but I'm glad you kept me out of last place :D

Also thank you to Uto for putting on what was easily the best show & general hosting experience in recent memory :cool:

And RIP 7. As my 10, you will always be second place in my heart.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Wow wtf, third for hardstyle? Incredible result, thank you so much for all of your points xheya xrose

Congrats Yapo, very deserved winner! This surely isn't your first NSC event win ever? :eek:

Rmetr0

Congrats, Yaponesiaaaaaaa!!!! 😱xcheer
The most unusual and surprisingly addictive entry! Was afraid it's gonna be ignored or low-pointed. Glad I was wrong xheya xyaay

Thank you all very much who enjoyed icky sticky, my expectation was like 15 points, so I am super thankful to those 43! xrose

@Uto, thank you for that outstanding crazy spinoff, your hosting is beyond praise, you are the best!!!

• La La Love
Reactions: Uto

theditz83

Veteran
Well done ::yap on your victory! xclap

Woah a decent haul in the end for ::moi with 53 points and a left side finish! Thanks to all of our voters:

:10: ::slf ::ous
:8: ::nbs
:7: ::kad
:6: ::rah
:4: Endórë, Effiland
:3: ::zch
:1: Pyreica

And how amazing was this show?? Uto - you once again have outdone yourself xbow xlove

ferret

The winner is very cool, Congratulations ::yap :cool: Thank you all for the 12th place for NBS), this is a worthy result in such a competition!
Thanks to @Uto and @Edweis for the awesome organization! xup So far, this is the best Spin-off I can remember.;)

• La La Love

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, what a show tho. Quite possibly one of the most creative and unique ways of designing the scoreboards. Phenomenal work, really. It was your hosting that pushed me to take part as it's not one to be missed for sure. Congratulations ::yap Yaponesia on your win! :D I'm super happy with 2nd place, I made no secret of this being a massive struggle for me song wise but I'm happy it's paid off in the end, especially with them hot 12s I got. Thank you, and Uto, I look forward to your next hosting event. x

• La La Love

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats on your first win Yaponesia! :D It was an interesting entry. :)

A surprisingly good result for Atomic, I didn't expect a top 10 finish with it. :eek: Also great to see ::cyd finish 3rd with Stingray, which kinda confirms what I said to Sean when voting in his NF. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it would "steal" points from my entry, as I had already settled for hardstyle by then. :p But 2 entries top 10, a great result for hardstyle. :D And, new hardstyle is more popular than old hardstyle. :p Gotta admit tho, just like in NSC 152, I find it strange how someone can give high points to one hardstyle entry, and nothing to the other. Like Utopolis giving 10 to Stingray and nothing to Atomic, and Kamandé giving 8 to Atomic, but nothing to Stingray. :eek: It evened out a bit tho, but still, it's a head-scratcher. (It was even more of a head-scratcher in NSC 152 tho, as both mine and Biflo's entries were the same subgenre of hardstyle, and the same happened there)

Also, Pyreica, Tanoiro, Rahasia-Diati and Arirang robbed imo. :eek:

pras

Congratulations Yaponesia! xrose 7th place is great, much better than i expected. Thank you everyone again :love:

Uto

Veteran
Gotta admit tho, just like in NSC 152, I find it strange how someone can give high points to one hardstyle entry, and nothing to the other. Like Utopolis giving 10 to Stingray and nothing to Atomic, and Kamandé giving 8 to Atomic, but nothing to Stingray. :eek: It evened out a bit tho, but still, it's a head-scratcher. (It was even more of a head-scratcher in NSC 152 tho, as both mine and Biflo's entries were the same subgenre of hardstyle, and the same happened there.

The style has no bearing on the quality of the song.

Top Bottom