Contact us

NSC Eurovision 2018-2019 Karaoke Special: The Results

Veliky

WHA!? Shocked. 4th!? Wow! Seriously, thank you! This is so kind of you all, and I even received a 12!? Riya-Sampetrina just caused an instant fainting.

Despite my lack of talent for singing, I was proud of my entry, and I feel so much joy right now that you liked it! Or... at least... tolerated it much.
:D :D :D

94ayd

7th place might be the best one yet! :eek: Just :1: point away from the top half and points from everybody:

:1: from ::mat
:2: from ::tro
:3: from ::kam, ::moi & ::sak
:4: from ::riy
:7: from ::che xthank
:8: from Handaén Sultanate & Svobodnia xlove
:10: from Belvist & Tamausia and Deltannor xheart

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Moisantia!! xcheer Very well deserved, you have a very nice voice and this cover version was great! xlove and well done to Trollheimr and Cherniya for your top 3 finishes also :mrgreen: You guys all did a wonderful job!!

As for my entry, I'm absolutely delighted to have finished in 5th place, thank you so much for all the votes!! xheartxheart Super shocked to have received 3x12pts, thank you Cherniya, QuiénDQ and Moisantia!!!! xlovexfaint

And thank you very much to Steph for hosting! This has been super fun and I'm really glad I took part after nearly backing out at the last minute :)

Milos-BC

Oooh, this evening I will really remember xlove I have to share this here as well since it's sort of related :mrgreen:

So...a friend of mine who is now in Tel Aviv has met Hatari :mrgreen: And among other things she mentioned this little cover. As soon as they heard about it, they said (I am now quoting how she told me): that they were "100% impressed" and that they are planning to have a concert in :rs: xshockIf that wasn't enough, she also added that, if time allows, they will record a video message that will be sent into my inbox in one of the following days. I mean...........I did get that message from them already (which was also completely unexpected), but this was so shocking that it still looks surreal even now :lol::lol::lol:

And as she said: "If you manage to bring them to :rs: with this, I swear you will get a monument from me" xrofl3

So yeah........if the above scenario happens and this cover has at least 1% of an effect on their plans, that will be a super-iconic achievment, and we will have to organize some kind of a party where all 7 legends here who supported this performance in one way or another will be able to get their recognition as well. Now as 8 is my lucky number, there will be room for one more legend and I think that will be Eulaliya xcheer Maybe Hatari is not her cup of tea, but she is a legend nonetheless and she would be a part of this party :mrgreen: xcheer

Just like I said yesterday, do share your work, there is plenty of great material here and you never know what kind of feedback you will get....just like this example shows.

Congratulations Moisantia!! xcheer Very well deserved, you have a very nice voice and this cover version was great! xlove and well done to Trollheimr and Cherniya for your top 3 finishes also :mrgreen: You guys all did a wonderful job!!

As for my entry, I'm absolutely delighted to have finished in 5th place, thank you so much for all the votes!! xheartxheart Super shocked to have received 3x12pts, thank you Cherniya, QuiénDQ and Moisantia!!!! xlovexfaint

And thank you very much to Steph for hosting! This has been super fun and I'm really glad I took part after nearly backing out at the last minute :)

Congrats on your outstanding result and thank you for your 12, it is very much appreciated! Sorry that the support from the other side was not on the same level (just having to rank other people's work was already horrible for me), but we will refill that (and overfill it) in the following contests.

Given the state of development right now and the fact that the cover got outstanding coverage from Hatari's official fan page as well as the band themselves, it will be uploaded to YouTube as well at some point where it will continue its life and reach Hatari fans/fans of this style in general all over the world :D

Belvist loves you xcheers :D

Top Bottom