Contact us

NSC Eurovision 2018-2019 Karaoke Special: The Results

esc87fan

Welcome to the results show!

Again, huge applause to all the contestants for displaying such courage in participating. We all won, but someone has to win officially. So let's begin

esc87fan

First off is Svobodnia (apologies for spelling your nation name wrong on the scoreboard)

sc1.jpg

Eulaliya

Congrats Gary and Moisantia, well deserved! xcheer

And 2nd last - what a floppish voice I've got despite my best effort :( (should've been taken :be: or :pt: 2018 or :gr:, :ro: 2019) Oh well...

At least I did last year better tbh

esc87fan

Everyone in the top 7 received points from every other nation, that's quite an achievement. As for me, I take 6th place with great confidence that I did Duncan's song some justice.

Happy Eurovision, everyone! xup

Yoni

I'll take my 3rd place with pride, thank you everyone and congratulations to each and everyone of you who put yourself out there for this contest, it's not easy for most people and that's already a win to all of us. xcheer

Congratulations Moisantia!

theditz83

Veteran
Eek, I missed the show! I thought it was 21:00 CET.

But more importantly... What the HECK just happened here?? Like seriously??? I am utterly shocked to have finished on top and to receive so many high points! I've always enjoyed the melody of "Stay" but I know it's not one of the most loved songs from this year's contest and I decided to record it here in the hope that maybe I could change some people's minds on it. But honestly, this is more than I ever dreamed!

Thank you to everyone for the points - what an amazing honour, and like we have said so many times already we are truly all winners for having the bravery to put ourselves out there and show our love for these ESC tracks.

Thanks Steph for a smooth and enjoyable show, great job! And to my 12 (Tamausia & Deltannor) your voice was captivating and it totally gave me a new take on one of my favourite ESC songs of the past years - delighted you got a Top 5! xlove

Full vote of thanks:

12 MatiMati, Belvist, Sakuralia
10 Svobodnia
8 Riya-Sampetrina, Trollheimr, Cherniya
7 QuiénDQ
6 Kamandé
5 Tamausia & Deltannor, Handaén Sultanate

We look forward to welcoming you all you Moisantia next year for the NSC 2020 Karaoke Special xyaay xcheer

Rmetr0

Awww, Handaen, my :12: and the last overall :(

Congrats, Gary ::moi Great winner! xup
The 2nd place of ::tro and the 3rd of ::che are also well-deserved! ;)

Thank you very very much for all your points! xlove

:7: ::kam ::moi
:6: ::tro ::mat
:4: ::qdq ::sak Belvist, Handaen Sultanate
:2: ::riy
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor

Thanks, Steph ::sak, for the hosting! :)

Milos-BC

Congratulations to Gary on the victory, as I told you once this is actually the first time that I ever loved this song :mrgreen:

And thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, especially Tamausia & Deltannor for 12 points, Handen-Sultanate for 7 points, Chernya for 5 points and Svobodnia & Kamande for 4 points.

Now that the voting is over, I can share something that will hopefully stimulate people to share their recordings.

This cover, in general, achieved much more than I ever imagined and it was even featured on the official fan page of Hatari:

58444643_351554165488281_3973333967049850880_n.png

I was super shocked when I saw this :lol: Actually some people showed me........and I got the message from Hatari too:

Thank you for this amazing cover. We are glad that our message was understood in the Balkan as well. We will obliterate capitalism together

After this, nothing else was important anymore :mrgreen: So yeah....do share your recordings, who knows what may happen.

Top Bottom