Contact us

NSC 58 in Serenate & Clair and Kostanovia! CONFIRM! DDL: 25.09.10 / 23:59 CET

Lenalite

2rpxwnb.png

Welcome to Serenate & Clair for the 58th edition of NSC!!

Please send your entries to Lenalite

Deadline: Saturday 25th September @ 23:59 CET

Last edited:

Leaf

Re: NSC 58 - COMING SOON... Welcome to Serenate & Clair and Kostanovia!

Ooh, another joint host! :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Re: "The Ghost of Venus"

Surely it's not allowed to just choose whoever you want to host with you? :? Hrm..anyway I'm in.....

twister

I think if the winner want co-hosting should ask the 2nd and then go down, just as we ask the host. Not fair in other ways!

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Well sorry but I don't think that's fair on the 4 people between you who weren't even asked if they wanted to help out.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Well sorry but I don't think that's fair on the 4 people between you who weren't even asked if they wanted to help out.

I rejected joint hosting because of no time ;)

strajker

Bacchus moved to US i guess or something like that and has no time but you can ask him :p

Me says NO after 57 hihi

Liam

Well I'm only helping out :lol: You can drop the Kostanovia part if you want to make such a big deal out of it.

takeru

Hehe, in my opinion, the whole joint-hosting thing is waaay overused anyway :p
If it is just an unofficial helping-out, much like Instir helping Vorhota in NSC 25, or Alinta helping St. Lotus in NSC 32, then surely it doesn't need to be a joint hosting? That's just confusing ^^

But yes, official joint-hostings really should follow the order of results; it's just a matter of courtesy to check with higher-placed nations if they'd like their opportunity to host first ;) Of course, volunteers for helping out with hosting are always appreciable, but it's just not always necessary to do the whole thing as an "official joint hosting" imo, especially as it can get confusing :)

Anyhoo, looking forward to participating :D

Liam

Hehe, in my opinion, the whole joint-hosting thing is waaay overused anyway :p
If it is just an unofficial helping-out, much like Instir helping Vorhota in NSC 25, or Alinta helping St. Lotus in NSC 32, then surely it doesn't need to be a joint hosting? That's just confusing ^^

But yes, official joint-hostings really should follow the order of results; it's just a matter of courtesy to check with higher-placed nations if they'd like their opportunity to host first ;) Of course, volunteers for helping out with hosting are always appreciable, but it's just not always necessary to do the whole thing as an "official joint hosting" imo, especially as it can get confusing :)

Anyhoo, looking forward to participating :D

Yeah I agree with that :p If anyone else would like to host that's fine, I didn't think to ask sorry :oops:

aletem

Re: NSC 58 in Serenate & Clair and Kostanovia! CONFIRM!

I like the theme "The ghost of Venus". Sounds dramatic! :mrgreen: :cool:

Lenalite

First of all, Of course I want to be host of NSC 58 and I will. Then, I asked to Juki and she said I am busy. Also Horehronieland doesnt want to be host for NSC 58 too. Bacchus a new country and I think he cant help me cause of he is new too, also Daniel says he has not time. I dont know maybe Vedatistan wants to be host but, if Kostanovia wont be host, maybe I can leave from hosting too, since we are hosting as friends!

Last edited:

dogmeat

Invite two more people and you'll get a tea-party instead of contest hosting!

Damn, another "Serenatovia & Kostlair" thing -.- You know, I really enjoy simulational aspect of NSC. That some people create maps, write about history, culture, geography of their fictional countries, write some news and other little features that make it something more interesting than just picking some song every 3 weeks. And then, when I enjoy NSC being rather not serious, yet still realistic simulation of the real contest, I learn that the next contest is going to be held on some magic platform flying 1000m above the ocean -.-

Just like Nati said, if you [refer having some help, there's nothing wrong about unofficial help from other country. But the hosting is an honour given to the winner, not for being anyone's friend. Serenate & Clair won the previous edition - it means Rumian artist will travel no further and nowhere else than to Serenate & Clair!

Simon87

I will open my NF soon ;)

takeru

Invite two more people and you'll get a tea-party instead of contest hosting!

Damn, another "Serenatovia & Kostlair" thing -.- You know, I really enjoy simulational aspect of NSC. That some people create maps, write about history, culture, geography of their fictional countries, write some news and other little features that make it something more interesting than just picking some song every 3 weeks. And then, when I enjoy NSC being rather not serious, yet still realistic simulation of the real contest, I learn that the next contest is going to be held on some magic platform flying 1000m above the ocean -.-

Just like Nati said, if you [refer having some help, there's nothing wrong about unofficial help from other country. But the hosting is an honour given to the winner, not for being anyone's friend. Serenate & Clair won the previous edition - it means Rumian artist will travel no further and nowhere else than to Serenate & Clair!

I largely agree with this :D
Sure it might seem silly to be a realism-stickler in a fictional contest xD But yeah, joint-hosting, it was once a novelty, but now it's just happening way too frequently to the point where it's annoying and a bit unrealistic :oops:

Again, I have nothing against helping out friends, it's a very kind act, but I agree completely with dogmeat that "official hosting" is an honour, given to those who come at the very top of the previous edition :p An unofficial helping-out is fine, but I am worried that official joint-hosting will become something regular, messy, confusing and unrealistic... it's hard to justify it I guess, but that's the way I think xD

Of course, this is all just my opinion, and I'm not speaking from any sort of mod/rules perspective xD
Though I think it's still fundamental that all the top placings are asked for permission to host before going for 6th place :)

The logo is beautiful btw :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom