Contact us

NSC 57 | Semifinal results

Liam

Wooo! Thanks for voting for me everyone! OMG Semi 1 was just so strong :( There were some songs I couldn't vote for, and some songs I loved that didn't even make it :p I'm happy to have made it out of such a semi :shock: thankssss! :D

Liam

35aq3yo.png

Semi 2 Reju Results here :p

Sean

Admin
Staff member
This is most likely my highest score for a non-qual so thank you guuuys :mrgreen:

Lots of my faves missed out though..;_;

Emreign

Thank you to all Adam Lambert voters !!!

I am really happy after a long break :))

Lovely guys !!:D

Congratz to all Finalists !!!

Good Luck @ Final...

Thank you guys :p

DominikS

Wow, I was 9th in the reju vote! Thanks guys :D

It's the day after and I can say that I'm really disappointed for Alinta, Virgohronie (which I thought would easily qualify), New Acadia, Viola Per Sempre (which I thought would sail through to the final), and many more. I would like to say thank you for all your votes again, 19th place may not be the best of places, but I am really happy that many people liked the song!

takeru

Congratulations everyone! :D
Lots of my favourites passed this time in the end I think, including both my 12s! :mrgreen:
I'm most sad and shocked for 10 Regions of Mobius, Alinta and Greenfroze; all of which I expected to qualify o_O :(
And well, good old 18th, after two successful top10 editions for Yaponesia, it was about time we returned to our old haunts :mrgreen:

Let's see how this final pans out; good luck everyone! :D

Top Bottom