Zaprya
SJSG
Greenfroze
Prasia
Nukuland
Reignland
10 Regions of Mobius
Zechonia

19 voters voted... Countries with red colour have to send their 11th place!

DEADLINE 21:00 11.9.2010 (in 21 hours and 5 minutes left!)

Last edited:

zechhh

Zechonia voted.

I have to admit that the overall quality of semi 1 is way better, IMO.

However, I like my 12 pointer here better than any song in the other semi atm. :D

94ayd

So many people changing their votes, :lol:! I bet Tohru would've qualified.

Liam

Okaaay! The semi 2 reju voting deadline has passed and here are the people who voted:

Kostanovia
Roseland
Rep. of Comilia
Calypso
Scorpionia
Viola Per Sempre
Berceniland
Cydoni-Gibberia
Angelic
Fervorosia
Horehronieland
Ugaly

Thanks for voting everyone! :D And good luck to the semi 2 countries!

zechhh

Sorry but I don't really get all the hate on the decision about Tohru.

The decision was the only possible decision that could have been made according the rules if I see it correctly.

Maybe the rules should be changed or cases like this should be added to them (maybe let it stay in the contest, but without the chance to prequalify for the next NSC and/or win the current contest) but the issue was dealt with accordingly with regards to the rules as they are right now and apply to NSC 57.

Liam

The decision was the only possible decision that could have been made according the rules if I see it correctly.

Maybe the rules should be changed or cases like this should be added to them (maybe let it stay in the contest, but without the chance to prequalify for the next NSC and/or win the current contest) but the issue was dealt with accordingly with regards to the rules as they are right now and apply to NSC 57.

I agree that the rules were followed but under some circumstances the only fair thing would be to bend them a little. Like in NSC 54... Celinas didn't correct their votes in time but I accepted some responsibility for that and allowed them into the final. But a decision has been made by everyone involved (and I hope everyone agreed since I know someone didn't agree on it, maybe he was forced to) and I respect that.

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member

This!

I do feel sorry for him as he wasn't even in NSC during that edition but rules have to be followed at some point so it's only the fairest thing to do :\ I think it's also very noble for JackBauer to accept it and not make a fuss so well done on that :D :p

Schlagerman1

I am sorry, but ones that doesn't understand this is the right thing to do, can come to me on MSN or PM me, so that you can explain what was wrong with this decision.
This decision is not an easy one to make, but of course, this was doomed to happen some day. If I speak for myself (and for sure for the other mods) I don't wanna exclude ANYONE from NSC!
We were discussing with the hosts about how to sort this out in the right way and this was the most simple way of doing it.
It is basically everyones and none's fault at the same time, but the only one that can get "punished" is then JackBauer himself, for not being careful enough of checking which old Laura Pausini songs that has competed.

About Celinas in NSC 54 (I don't know the exact thing of what happened, since I wasn't in the edition), but it is in the rules the host decides what is enough for a country that doesn't vote to go through anyway.
The hosts of NSC 57 decided on grounds discussing with us and looking through rules of NSC that Tohru had to be disqualified. Now we have to move on and look forward to an exciting semi results, that hopefully is tonight! :)

Liam

Oh I'm glad about that ^ I was just wondering if people don't correct their votes in time it would be delayed :p I'm all for moving on it's in the past now.

Schlagerman1

^sry didn't see your question! :p

The most fair thing we could come up with, was that the ones that doesn't change in time will not have 1 pointer. It is cause the hosts can't move the deadline any further and has to go on with the final right after the semi results. This was also decided on the discussion, even if we missed to point that out earlier. :)

Liam

^sry didn't see your question! :p

The most fair thing we could come up with, was that the ones that doesn't change in time will not have 1 pointer. It is cause the hosts can't move the deadline any further and has to go on with the final right after the semi results. This was also decided on the discussion, even if we missed to point that out earlier. :)

Oh :lol: you already answered it in the last question don't worry :D

strajker

LEFT TO VOTE:

Belvist
Zechonia
Yaponesia
Halito
QuienDQ

DEADLINE ----> TODAY 21:00 CET!

3 hours and 56 minutes left

Top Bottom