Contact us

NSC 54 in Kostanovia! Flags United! Semi 1 - Deadline 3/7!!

94ayd

What an amazing recap! :mrgreen: Voted in the re-ju. It was a bit hard but I managed to find 10 entries that really deserved to get points (had to leave out some I like but there are 23 entries, so yeah, it happens ;) ).

SpZ

This is the weakest semi i ever remember... It is full of not so good dance songs.

Liam

^^ Semi 2 has a lot of dance songs too :lol: Maybe this is just a one-off dance filled edition. I have to say I like it :cool:

peter007

Angelic voted and it was so so hard (unlucky me that went to strongest semi on my debut)!!!!!! So many good songs left outside my top 10! But my 12 points are for a big big suprise for me! Started with 5 points and went to 12 within 2 times that I heard the song. The rhythm is just addictive!!!

Good luck for everyone!!!

spiluke

Liam said:
spiluke said:
6pts for reju-ing ?

in the semi or in the reju ?

In the Reju, sorry I didn't make that clear!

@everybody

On the same argument , extra points should be given to the recap maker, the REJU votes collector, the host and all other third parties involved in the show because they are inputting extra work.

IMO This sucks big time because it's not the best song that's being chosen but on the merit of doing extra work... :roll:

mangusbrother

i agree with luke
if it's a song contest the qualifiers should be decided purely on the song and not the work done by the users.. it would go against the main idea of the system.

hell at this rate we should get points for actually posting in the semi thread too..

takeru

http://www.esctodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1561

Topic is still open for discussion

There was an 18 vs 13 decision to introduce them in NSC 52.
And even 23 vs 8 thought it was a worthy idea, but needing further discussion.

Further discussion IS very welcome though. For example, perhaps you might support an initiative to decrease the reward to 3 points etc.

And while we're on the topic, anything else mentioned there is also worth reviving and bringing up :D

SpZ

I'd support making it similiar to normal semi system. Aka no rewards, but not voting=-75% points.

94ayd

No way should we decrease it! I would only accept a bigger award (between 7 & 12). I do find it worth an award and it's sad to see that people that are most active and interested usually fail to qualify time after time, after time...

SpZ

mangusbrother said:
i agree with luke
if it's a song contest the qualifiers should be decided purely on the song and not the work done by the users.. it would go against the main idea of the system.

hell at this rate we should get points for actually posting in the semi thread too..

In that case we could make it so that the people who don't vote in their own semi can qualify too, as it should be only based on the songs.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The 6 point reju qualifier is a very small bonus given to those voting in both semis and probably would have not a whole lot of effect on the outcome (it may but it's unlikely). Without the reju voters we wouldn't have reju qualifiers so I support the idea 100% and i don't vote in the reju as i don't have the time but I appreciate those folks who do vote!!!!!

spiluke

Matt said:
The 6 point reju qualifier is a very small bonus given to those voting in both semis and probably would have not a whole lot of effect on the outcome (it may but it's unlikely). Without the reju voters we wouldn't have reju qualifiers so I support the idea 100% and i don't vote in the reju as i don't have the time but I appreciate those folks who do vote!!!!!

It should be voluntary not because there are 6pts involved for voting :)

SpZ

spiluke said:
Matt said:

All of nsc is voluntary, we wont attack you whatever you do, whether you take part in nsc fully by voting in both semis, halfly by voting in 1 or not all.

Bojan

spiluke said:
Matt said:

it's not like all people are reju voting now cuz of the 6 points :roll:
as Matt said it's just a small bonus... no need to make some big drama about it...

JackBauer

Speaking of Rest ju i'm counting the votes right now!

Thanks for everyone who voted, i will pm you to confirm i added yours vote in the count :D

I will also post the list of voters here, if you send me something and didn't receive a pm or you don't see your name on the list i will post later please contact me :)

JackBauer

So i received & counted votes from:

Ugaly
Calypso
Zombira
Scorpiona
'dogmeat' asked him/her his country name.
Quien DQ
10 regions of Moebius
Cydoni-Giberria
Zechonia
Kostanovia
Akkaville
Serenate & Clair
Zaprya
Kingdom of Eras
Walonia

Please contact me if you voted and aren't on that list :)

Oh and of course the dealine is six am for rest ju so you still have a chance to vote if you wake up early :lol:

mangusbrother

Bojan said:
spiluke said:
Matt said:

it's not like all people are reju voting now cuz of the 6 points :roll:
as Matt said it's just a small bonus... no need to make some big drama about it...

well if you don't have to make a big drama about it, it might as well be removed right :p

Top Bottom