Contact us

NSC 214 in Kadis | FINAL | DDL 23th February 23:59 CET

MARCOMEN

Welcome to Serti Arena in Kadis City for the Grand Final of NSC 214! xcheer

Before presenting our 29 finalists. We'll open the show with Kali Mutsa, who brought the NSC trophy last edition back home to Kadis with "HaYaKo HaYaKo".

Who will succeed to Kali Mutsa? Here are our 29 finalists :

Send your votes to me by PM.

DDL : Thursday 23/02/2023 23:59 CET

Good luck! xcheer

Voted :
::kad ::tan ::mor ::sak ::com ::uto ::ari ::pyr ::hal ::bag ::ros ::rld ::ems ::grf ::oos ::kam ::sun ::sic ::ous ::bal ::moi ::svo ::nac ::rah ::big ::eff ::adb ::ugl ::mat ::yap ::tch ::lac ::tuz ::nal ::fer ::che ::cyd ::doi Joseyeon
Illumia Pen Island Ekholmia​

Last edited:

esc87fan

::sak has voted

Uto

Veteran
::uto voted. This was a very pleasant final, even the songs from genres I don´t actually like were pretty good so the baseline was very high and I very much enjoyed listening to what was on offer. This has been different in the past.

theditz83

Veteran
So glad I checked the deadline as I'm out all day and night tomorrow with work and would've missed it xfaint

::moi votes are in - quite a few tracks grew off me a little this edition, so excited to see the results ;)

Rmetr0

::svo has just sent points!

Listening to the final in full was a great experience and despite I previously felt like it wasn't one of the best editions, now I think it was a really great final! xup

Milos-BC

Belvist just sent its votes. A very strong competition in the final, that's for sure, the final results are ought to be exciting!

Best of luck to everyone!

Now I am going to rest......tomorrow is an important day :mrgreen: xcheer

Top Bottom