Contact us

NSC 206 🔮 Enjoy your hobbies! 🎨 SVO, Svobodnetsk 🪁 Grand Final Results: 21:00 CEST!

Rmetr0

Arva failed to vote :c

80aB9OL.png

theditz83

Veteran
Sooooo close, but thanks so much to the WL legends that gifted me points, it's much appreciated xlove

:12: Kanthena
:8: Nauthinia Vallis
:5: Slagensala
:4: Endöré
:2: Sween

Also fab scoreboards @Rmetr0 and lovely to see you giving all WL nations their own hobbies - integration is everything xheat

Zeus

Sooooo close, but thanks so much to the WL legends that gifted me points, it's much appreciated xlove

:12: Kanthena
:8: Nauthinia Vallis
:5: Slagensala
:4: Endöré
:2: Sween

Also fab scoreboards @Rmetr0 and lovely to see you giving all WL nations their own hobbies - integration is everything xheat
It's Konthena. :poop:

Happy to give the 12 to Eefje, didn't expect that entry from you (I know you from Vengaboys and that other Dance song). Now send her in WV as well please!!!

Rmetr0

Thank you sooo much for the points! xlove Almost top-10 is a really great result xup

:10: Öösingimäed
:7: Nauthinia Vallis
:6: Konthena
:4: Celibate Union of Men
:3: Rehi Kaita
:1: Sween

Soooo when can we expect the main results... 🤔🤔 I'll tell you a little bit later. Need to see how the progress goes. But I managed to make WL scoreboards and postcards faster than I thought it would be, soooooo I must be able to announce them very very soon 😉

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Holy shit! I don't think I've ever got this many points from the WL 🤩 Thank you! xheya

Uto

Veteran

Happy to give the 12 to Eefje, didn't expect that entry from you (I know you from Vengaboys and that other Dance song). Now send her in WV as well please!!!
He did, he sent De Parade like two or three editions ago and scored well with it.

theditz83

Veteran

Yeah apologies that you missed De Parade by one edition. That's the reason I sent Stilstand to NSC as I thought it would be the perfect alternative cut from Eefje for the NSC community. But thanks so much for the :12: and apologies for the spelling mistake 🙈xstars

Barish

:12: Sween, Celibate Union of Men
:8: Slagensala, 7
:5: Nauthinia Vallis, Bagrovor
:3: Joseyeon

Thank you my long time pals from the WL! xbow Means so much to start with a bang when I just came back to the main roster xlove

Lonter

I think Effiland might be a contender for the overall win too but idk xthink
If Bamboo Princess wins here after failing to qualify for me in another contest I will have very mixed but mostly positive feelings!!! :mad:

Rmetr0

Okay, I really wanted to tell we can have results next day right after WL (which is today already), but it's too risky considering my progress + my schedule + unforseen circumstances.

So, I want to pre-schedule results on Saturday. I'll keep you updated if something else goes differently. But if everything's fine, I'll tell the exact time tomorrow!

Top Bottom