NSC 200 in I-S-C || Confirmation Thread || DDL: December 15th 23:59 CET

azilio99

67PvdYT.jpg
Remember this logo?

Welcome to I-S-C
You can start sending your songs to me via PM
or josue.castillo.romero87 at gmail

Deadline is December 15th 23:59 CET
(I'm confusing CET and CEST recently, so you have an extra 1 hour)

Confirmed Entries:

Hypjø
Tanoiro (AKA Floppoiro)
Sundfør
Rumia
Adamsburg
Kimmystan
Sakuralia
Rahasia-Diati
Balearica Island
New Bander State
Moisantia
Kamandé
Cydoni-Gibberia
Pyreica
Cherniya
Bigicia
Noizeland
Doire
Tamausia & Deltannor
Trollheimr
Szimbaya Kingdom
Oussou Empire
Belvist
Roseland
Kadis
Serenes
Redwood Republic
Perryfornia
Solentoya
Begonia
Svobodnia
Orangualia
Kalos Metropolis
Halito
Ugaly
Yaponesia
Comino
Insomnéa
Kordavian Islands
Biflovatia *
Tuzi *
Fervorosia *
MatiMati *
Tybalteva *
Calypso *
Aimulli *
Emsfrynt *
Uferbruht *
Zechonia *
Nurdia *
Gvozdmost *
Vylkuzeme *
Luzinia *
Tir an Abhainn *
Lacrea *
Ic-Sa-Calli
QuienDQ *

*Theme is not definitive :(

Last edited:

Fearnavigatr

Fun fact, NSC 1 didn't officially have a logo, what we've used to retroactively represent the NSC 1 logo on the wiki and such is actually Miembro_Fantasma's logo from the cancelled prototype edition "NSC 0" (later famous for the legendary "NSC IS CANCELLED!" thread that would get bumped every year during April Fools), making this even more of a reference to NSC's genesis.

I absolutely love that throwback! xheart

To honor the celebration, here's a link to the birth of NSC:
(actually the second thread, after the reservation thread, haven't found an archived version of that yet though)

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
::ems has a lot of options in mind to send to NSC 200 but we can't decide on a name. Maybe we're gonna come to I-S-C to drop some money (droppin' all our money), as we should?

takeru

Fun fact, NSC 1 didn't officially have a logo, what we've used to retroactively represent the NSC 1 logo on the wiki and such is actually Miembro_Fantasma's logo from the cancelled prototype edition "NSC 0" (later famous for the legendary "NSC IS CANCELLED!" thread that would get bumped every year during April Fools), making this even more of a reference to NSC's genesis.

I absolutely love that throwback! xheart

To honor the celebration, here's a link to the birth of NSC:
(actually the second thread, after the reservation thread, haven't found an archived version of that yet though)

If you look at that thread, you can see that the original original logo had writing on the bottom (like “in United States of Carmen” or something)

That “official” NSC 1 logo actually features a shoddy MS Paint job on the bottom part by 15-year-old NSC newbie Nati, who used it for his first attempt at a test recap all those years ago :lol:

#oldfartthrowbacks

My Star

Attempted to send entry last night/today,

Intending to send:
meisterjaan - Yomidaiganesmees

Can I confirm in thread if possible or can I get notified when the inbox is clear? Cheers!

theditz83

Veteran
Attempted to send entry last night/today,

Intending to send:
meisterjaan - Yomidaiganesmees

Can I confirm in thread if possible or can I get notified when the inbox is clear? Cheers!
Did you try emailing to the Gmail address in the first post?

azilio99

I'm missing Arirang, Blackmere & Riya-Sampetrina.

Please if someone has a way to send them a message pls make them join.

Because of job issues I'm still not able to use a computer from 15 to 21 (I'm GMT-6) so, after that hour, i will start making the draw, banners and everything so, you 3 guys have6 hours or so :( but pls join :(

ignore the *, it's for me.

don't be mad i'm taking a biT of time, i have some issues with my afternoon job but i'm making it work :D

edit: oh yeah i just cleaned my inbox just in case.
ty for using the gmail. i think it's more practical.

edit 2: ty everyone for the kind words in your reservation pms i'm too shy to reply on private but ty everyone :love:

azilio99

I made the list based on the one in this thread and not the excel file :(
in the excel file you are confirmed indeed. sorry i couldn't check my usb drive while i was writing this :(
I know i'm such a mess, but this messy thing ends today. it's my last day before holidays and i asked my boss the pc because my laptop decided to die two days ago when i was sending my last homework and i just can't understand my bf's mac. so yeah, everything will be excellent from today, i'm so sorry.
Blackmere is in indeed. and 3 more countries decided to change their entry. not complaining btw.

Top Bottom