25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

crashworld

Veteran
I wonder if that whistle note screw-up cost her in the juries side of things. If anything, I was more surprised with the televote. Didn't expect her to get such big support. Guess Europe still loves your typical Eurovision entry.

Preuss

Here's the jury performance from yesterday:

Alessandra did not sing particularly well. And I really don't think she would've done much better with a flawless vocal performance either. And we got like 50 points? it's not a flop with the juries either really

Looren

Veteran
Yesterday I got like 20 or 30 messages from people I know who are not Eurofans during Norway's performance who were telling me they loved it

Same happened last year with Moldova

From that moment I knew she would have a huge televote results and it's WELL DESERVED, she had to be in the top 5 xheart

JenJen94

Yesterday I got like 20 or 30 messages from people I know who are not Eurofans during Norway's performance who were telling me they loved it

Same happened last year with Moldova

From that moment I knew she would have a huge televote results and it's WELL DESERVED, she had to be in the top 5 xheart

My friend watched the first semi final-more a casual viewer, doesn't really watch Eurovision and the one that stuck with her? Norway.

Actually, same with my mum. She liked it too!

I definitely think the song had alot of appeal to the casual viewer and I can see why! It's extremely catchy and it sticks with you.

jatojo

I watched Alessandra's live interview after the show. She was adorable. I like her a lot. "Og nu må jeg op og ligge mig!" Ha ha.

jatojo

This is what I want to know too. Female, multi-cultural, young. I'd have thought she'd score well with the juries.

It seems that good singers are not rewarded by the juries when the song is an up-tempo pop song. The same with Subwoolfer and Keiino - they actually sang well, yet their jury scores were low.

heke1988

Our televoters gave this :12:. Shame, that our jury didn't give this any points:cry:.

ESC94

Even in :lt: she wasn´t that far away from points. She can be proud, was may favourite performance in the final right after :it:. xclap

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom