5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

simori95

Could beat Manizha for biggest dress in Eurovision history if she goes full Elizabethan (didn’t watch before 2010 so I have no clue if Manizha was really the biggest)

harey

Could beat Manizha for biggest dress in Eurovision history if she goes full Elizabethan (didn’t watch before 2010 so I have no clue if Manizha was really the biggest)
I don't think she will get a big dress because imo she will be dancing on stage.

Am I the only one thinking that she is likely a televote winner ? Even if not my favourite, I see it as the more appealing televote package if nothing wrong in the staging / performance.

simori95

I don't think she will get a big dress because imo she will be dancing on stage.

Am I the only one thinking that she is likely a televote winner ? Even if not my favourite, I see it as the more appealing televote package if nothing wrong in the staging / performance.
I don’t think she will be the televote winner. She has more FFF than Dark Horse vibes to me. Though i still think she‘ll do well, it’s just IF it will be either of the two, I think it Will more likely be an FFF

gigi_copp3

I would pay attention to her: Queen of Kings is becoming more and more viral, by now it would be a televote 12 points in Italy; I don't know how it's going into the other countries tho

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

spinachpie

Sorry if it's already been asked. Are they putting the rehearsals up on the eurovision channel?

simonPL

I think she will finish like Malta in 2021.

harey

In my opinion, France is a candidate for being a flop, Norway has an instant impact. But yeah, we can't know what will happen but the fandom seems to forget the first reaction we had when discovering the song.

Milos-BC

One of my favorites. This is totally my type of music. I will send some votes for :no: tonight.

12 points.

Gitte

In recent years, they have had the tendency to announce the (televote) semi final winner last. What does that mean for norway? Might they have changed this because people started realizing?

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
That didn't make any sense to announce Norway the last. When 3 countries were left I knew they would be Sweden, Norway and Serbia. That killed "who would be the last qualifier" excitement.

Her performance was great. If she draws the second half, top 5 is very likely

Top Bottom