Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
But have you all considered the fact that TIX is changing the song to English is because he wants to break into the international music scene? And what good way to do it via Eurovision?
That's what I'm thinking too. Why else would he show up in the first semi performing a Norwegian version, and then switching to English in the final before he had even won? I think "Ut av mørket" was meant for his Norwegian fans, and "Fallen Angel" could be meant to help make him go international.

SAYAY

I wonder what 18 year old me would have said if I got a TARDIS, travelled back in time and told that "Hey, you are gonna love TIXs music in late 2020/2021". I think 18 year old me would have laughed and been horrified. But yes, in a shocking turn of events, that is what has happened.

I did not really have that much of a relationship with TIX musically back then. I only really knew him from his russemusikk and the headlines some of those songs brought with them. But I think now as I have listened to his songs "Jeg vil ikke leve", "Tusen tårer" and "Ut av mørket/Fallen Angel" I can honestly say that his travel from making russemusikk to songs like this with such raw, honest and heartfelt lyrics has got to be one of the strongest musical journeys I have ever seen. (At least here in Norway). And I am down for that.

I will not rate his entry here (since don't vote for your own country and all that), but I am 100% team TIX this year. I am bummed that Keiino isn't representing us too of course, but I also think TIX will make me proud in Rotterdam as well no matter what happens. I honestly don't even care if we make it to the final or not even more, because I am just so happy that I through MGP have gotten to see him and his music in a new light and that I now have yet another new favorite artist. Good luck Fallen Angel xrose

SAYAY

I might have preferred many other songs to Fallen Angel, but one thing cannot be denied...

Tix is such an adorable, lovely person!

He really is. In a norwegian MGP/Eurovision group I am member of on Facebook, we set up a donation thing where we collected money in the group so we could buy TIX and another guy champagne (we do these things sometimes for MGP singers) and the woman who delivered it to him said that he was very friendly. She did not want to take up too much of his time so she tried to not drag the meeting out more than necessary, but she said that to her it seemed like he had all the time in the world to talk to them. :giggle: He is a sweet guy reallyxrose

Iker

Veteran
I like his vocals but I dislike the song. I have the same issue with Ana Soklic. 4/12

VikingTiger

Yeah, I mean revamps are not something we do much in Scandinavia/Nordic as a whole. As for switching to English, you'd obviously have to choose a non-English entry first, from my memory since abolishing the language rule in ESC, only once did a Norwegian language entry win your national selection right? (as comparison to Sweden, 5 times since 1999 our winning NF entries were originally in Swedish, on the other hand Melfest didn't allow non-Swedish language entries before 2002).
Yes, you are right. Alvedansen from 2006 is our only norwegian entry sinde 1999. Some years back I think most norwegian music that charted here in Norway was in english. But that has changed, and there are now quite many (like TIX) that have songs in norwegian doing really well in the charts.
So I definitely would love to see that being reflected in the ESC too - it IS time for us to send a song in Norwegian. Or in sami.

Journalist

After many revealed entries, TIX is staying strong as my No1! xcheer
Lyrics learnt! ( english ofc ) :mrgreen:
Trying to work on my norwegian!

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm sure Tix is relieved now cause of belarus entry. :LOL:. I wish him good luck though.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
I'll put this in the thread just to help it.

TIX actually looks kind of... cute.

73290341.jpg

Ezio

Veteran

Preuss

Now that we almost have the entire field, us not qualifying would be a big surprise for me xthink Don't get me wrong, it's still a really tough semi but not as crazy tough as it was last year

MalagaToledo

Banned
Certain finalists in random order are: :be::au::cy::ru::se::mt::lt::ie::hr::az:

Actually there are 2 more countries that are competing for top 10 in semifinal and that is :il::ro:. Very tough semi, 2 good songs won't qualify.

Citelis

Not sure about juries but t/v will give points to Norway for sure and the song itself is actually nice. Not a masterpiece but nice. Maybe the dislikes comes from the fact that there were better options in the national final.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Certain finalists in random order are: :be::au::cy::ru::se::mt::lt::ie::hr::az:

Actually there are 2 more countries that are competing for top 10 in semifinal and that is :il::ro:. Very tough semi, 2 good songs won't qualify.
I 110% stay with the statement that those and only those 12 countries are competing for top 10 in sf1.

hijirio

Veteran
This is......... out of this world !!!!

Stream, like, share, turn on notifications

giphy.gif

Top Bottom