Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

MalagaToledo

Banned
This hurts my soul. Ohhh norway, what have you done. What have you done to yourself, to europe and to those 3 legends and world superstars. xcry:cry::cry:

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
The beat in Unbreakable is quite dated, but it's a sweet song, and quite insane that they didn't submit it to MGP.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm only sad they didn't waited till next year and submit it to any other country except Norwegian mgp. They are producing Hits after Hits. What the legends and world superstars. This could also win easily in eurovision. Hits can never be dated, this will be great even in 2099. I could listen to this for hours and wouldn't get bored.

Now I'm more depressed but it's on my reply. LOVE and huge RESPEKT keiino

SAYAY

Btw, I am doing this project for TIX and if someone in here wants to join, just PM me and I will give you more info. There is still space for more people ;)

hijirio

Veteran
I'm only sad they didn't waited till next year and submit it to any other country except Norwegian mgp. They are producing Hits after Hits. What the legends and world superstars. This could also win easily in eurovision. Hits can never be dated, this will be great even in 2099. I could listen to this for hours and wouldn't get bored.

Looking at this year's lineup, I think they would have been one of the favorites to win. But well, I have a feeling that they will come back soon. They already showed us that they are far from a one hit wonder. Maybe what they offer then will be even better than Monument. I believe they can do it.

hawadharma

TRUE DAT

I have like all KEiiNO songs in my workout playlist (just added Unbreakable).
You know the songs are evergreen if you never want to skip them in the playlist, ever.

In 2019, I really thought they will be a one-hit-wonder artiste because I couldn't see this collaboration succeed any further
but DAMN I WAS TOTALLY WRONK !

MalagaToledo

Banned
Agreed! Can't stop listening unbreakable now. Seems like they will come stronger than ever even with Norwegians robbing them deserved victory in eurovision and what everything what comes to it. They are already legends and world superstars. xheartxheartxheart for each member of Keiino. LOVE you Alexandra, Love you Tom, Love you Fred. And love to all ppl who are not tone deaf.

hijirio

Veteran
Agreed! Can't stop listening unbreakable now. Seems like they will come stronger than ever even with Norwegians robbing them deserved victory in eurovision and what everything what comes to it. They are already legends and world superstars. xheartxheartxheart for each member of Keiino. LOVE you Alexandra, Love you Tom, Love you Fred. And love to all ppl who are not tone deaf.
yeah but let's not forget, they won the national final in 2019 with public support. it's the same norwegian people who sent them to esc 2019.
this year was just not the right time.
they are bigger than 'Monument', look at their whole discography, they can just prepare a song in a month and make it sound awesome xheart
also, going to eurovision is a great achievement and good for promotion, but i believe they can be successful in europe even without going to eurovision, all their songs have a few million streams in spotify. as long as they stay together as a group and offer us good music, i'm fine if they don't go to eurovision.

also, i normally never care about lyrics in a song, but i love how their lyrics are sooo epic and poetic.

MalagaToledo

Banned
yeah but let's not forget, they won the national final in 2019 with public support. it's the same norwegian people who sent them to esc 2019.
this year was just not the right time.
they are bigger than 'Monument', look at their whole discography, they can just prepare a song in a month and make it sound awesome xheart
also, going to eurovision is a great achievement and good for promotion, but i believe they can be successful in europe even without going to eurovision, all their songs have a few million streams in spotify. as long as they stay together as a group and offer us good music, i'm fine if they don't go to eurovision.

also, i normally never care about lyrics in a song, but i love how their lyrics are sooo epic and poetic.
Agree with everything what you said except the one sentence that u said this year it was not their time. It absolutely was right Time and it was their time. Reactions of people across europe say a lot and we all agree that it was biggest robbery this year, maybe even in the history of ESC. It was right Time because it was the right song. Too bad Norwegians wasted easy victory to something that doesn't stand a chance to qualify. Number of 0 pts for tix speak for itself. It was their time, they were just robbed. That's a fact and facts shouldn't be discussed. I agree with 99.99% of the rest of your post.

kamc

Did we ever find out the actual finishing order of MGP final?
I’d like to know if Raylee even made the top 5?!

Jopi

*people across europe*
*cough cough*
*eurovision fandom (small amount of people who watch esc in may)*

MT really LOVES TIX. How else would he/she be speaking about TIX all day, every single day.... Wow.
But, can't blame. TIX is adorable.xangel

MalagaToledo

Banned
Who the f* is talking about that individual. Only you seem quoting me every single time. Your obsession with me freaks me out. Seek help. No wonder I've put jopi individual on ignore list Long time ago.

We were talking about Keiino, legends and world wide superstars and their newest hit. Jesus', christ..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

VikingTiger

I do support TIX. I like Fallen Angel. BUT, as this season of NFs and internal selections has turned out so far - with only a couple of entries still missing - it makes me so sad that our choice wasnt Monument. I really think Keiino could be fighting for the big trophy this year. I think the selection of songs would favour Keiino...
But we will never now.

Preuss

I do support TIX. I like Fallen Angel. BUT, as this season of NFs and internal selections has turned out so far - with only a couple of entries still missing - it makes me so sad that our choice wasnt Monument. I really think Keiino could be fighting for the big trophy this year. I think the selection of songs would favour Keiino...
But we will never now.

Yeah, I kind of agree. I mean, I was fine with TIX winning although I preferred KeiiNO, but this year is so weak that we really could've challenged with "Monument". Back when it was released, I thought the year would be much much stronger

MalagaToledo

Banned
Is there any Norwegian on this Forum who voted for tix? Don't worry, we won't come after you. You don't have to be ashamed for it. Actually, you should be ashamed. :lol: but I'm really curious is there any Norwegian from this forum who voted for tix and would it be?

I knew it on the first listening that Keiinos song is Winner Material and would easily win Eurovision. Cause I've been watching esc for decades and i knew that this was better than most winning songs. The only time i knew it on the first listening that it would win was Euphoria. I still have my signature congrats to esc 2021 winners Keiino on another forum.

But no, Norwegians decided we don't wanna win, to be more precise we don't even want to qualify for finals so we are sending toy. Choices!!! ...

Top Bottom