Contact us

Nicest artists 2015

pinkchiffon

I've been noticing Tamar Kaprelian posting nice comments on other Eurovision contestants' Instagram photos, and I think it's cute how somebody who grew up in America is so excited to be involved in Eurovision. :lol:

I agree about Maraaya. It's obvious that they have a lot of fun doing what they do together and their positivity is infectious.

And I just love listening to Aminata talk, no matter which language she's speaking. She sounds so cool and laid-back.

Kaz

Add :me: to 'songs I would like more but the artist just seems really intimidating and honestly quite unpleasant.'

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Easily :cz: Marta and Václav, especially Marta. She just has such a wonderful sense of humour and is just the kind of person I like.

I really warmed to the :by: guys as well when watching their interviews. Maimuna and Uzari have a really nice chemistry together and can't stop smiling. I'm almost wondering if there is anything... going on between the pair of them-O-

:fi: Sami Helle in particular is the one i'm thinking of here, the guy who speaks English. I think he's really charming and beaming with joy each time i've seen him.

Also like :mt::rs::at::be::ch::fr::pl::lv::sm::no::sl:

Amber and Bojana are both lovely. Melanie and Loic are sweet, MC Anita Simoncin and Michele Perniola are even sweeter thoughxlove Monika is just a lovely, lovely lady. I've really warmed to her from watching the interviews. Aminata I like a lot, seems a bit mysterious as a person. No secret that I strongly dislike the Norwegian entry this year but I have to say that the pair seem genuinely nice.

There are a couple I dislike this year but I don't want to spread my negativity....

Ok, I know you want me to unleash my venom. I'm really not keen on Lithuania's Vaidas. He seems incredibly arrogant and I don't like the stuff i've read about him, nor the really rude comments he was leaving to people. I also found his comments to his fellow competitors this year fairly comical, telling someone who dared to be upset with having to sing his song to go and listen to modern bands like Mumfords and Sons. Oh dear..

Also Nina is a bit too fiery for me. I don't really like her social media presence. The WiwiBloggs poll domination for a while was really annoying.

If the stuff being said about the Romanian boys is true, then you can add them as well.

toinou03

I can say :ch: Mélanie René is miles above the others the nicest.

And while we were interviewing the others by mail for my French website, :no: Morland & Debrah Scarlett and :hu: Boggie are also very nice people. I liked also :sl: Maraaya and :by: Uzari/Maimuna.
I think the :uk: duet is nice also.

From the web interviews, :az: Elnur, :be: Loïc, :fr: Lisa :is: Maria, :pl: Maria, :de: Ann Zophie ;) , :am: Genealogy, :lv: Aminata, :cz: duet and :lt: Monika are also those who left me the better impression.

anto475

I've just watched Maraaya's video of their class in Vienna and i've decided that i want to be adopted by them. Even though i'm 21 and too old to be adopted, and even though they're only 9 years older than me, i don't even care

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Didn't Raay used to have a reputation as an egotistical, pretentious jerk? I'm really impressed with the effort he's putting into combatting that.

GermanBango

I have to admit that almost all seem to be pretty nice persons.
Ann Sophie is such a lovely girl - I wish more Germans would see that.

Kairit

I have watched all of the Meet & Greet stuff for Semi 1 and some interviews with all of the Semi 1 artists during these 2 days and just all the things.

They are all nice, but some people have stood out for me.

:be: Loic is just adorable, he's a sweetheart. I reallyreally like him and I really wish the best of luck for him and his career. Seems like a truly nice guy with an interesting soul and mind for sure and I just love how he is - just himself, as he's said. He's a true artist, on stage he's a professional and just working it, doing his thing, in real life there's this softer warmer shyer guy. He's 19, so yeah, he's not a child, but I still just want to protect him at all costs and hug him and never let go. I love hearing him talk, I like his talking voice a lot and he also seems very naturally intelligent, love hearing his answers to questions. :D I think he actually may be my favourite person this year at Eurovision right now. Definetly one of the most interesting ones.
:nl: Trijntje is understandably a professional and knows how to interact with the press and how to express herself. Yeah she's older (although very youthful) and more mature and has got a looot of experience so she just is a very natural communicator and open and lets her personality out and shine.. And I really like it, she's a very nice fun person. Love her. :)
:by: Uzari & Maimuna are cute as well. I like them a lot. One of my favourites for sure, especially Maimuna. They come off as very genuine, which I always appreciate the most. :)
:dk: Anti Social Media are very nice and very fun young lads, as expected. They're great. Totally not as serious/(nervous?) as Softengine from last year, which is great. :D
:rs: Bojana is a cutie. She's a diva, but awesomely sweet and fun at the same time. Definetly the most humorous. She's had very good answers to questions and she leaves a very good impression on that part. A very good communicator like Trijntje. I like her. :)
:ru: Polina is a sweetheart. And I love her dedication.
:gr: Maria-Elena, although bit bland, is also veryvery sweet, not much else to say though. Aand :am: Genealogy, they are a very fun and endearing group of people, very likeable, but there is a lot of them, so.
:ee: Aand I may be biased, but Elina & Stig are just so cute, I also want to hug them and never let go. Both of them really look surprisingly(or not) chill and cool though, which I love seeing. :D
:ge: And I just really like Nina as well. She may come off as very tough sometimes and of course the song is like that, but in reality she really isn't unlikeable at all. She's my kinda person in that sense as well. Sometimes you gotta toughen up. :)

DanielLuis

Ok, I know you want me to unleash my venom. I'm really not keen on Lithuania's Vaidas. He seems incredibly arrogant and I don't like the stuff i've read about him, nor the really rude comments he was leaving to people. I also found his comments to his fellow competitors this year fairly comical, telling someone who dared to be upset with having to sing his song to go and listen to modern bands like Mumfords and Sons. Oh dear..

So true, Vaidas comeas across as very arrogant indeed, even in the performance. Monika seems nice though.

Gordon_Shumway

Watched some interview footage with Molly Sterling on youtube today, and must say: WOW! xlove xlove xlove
She just climbed up to rank 2 in my personal "nicest ESC people" list, right behind Boggie.

Ritararita

So true, Vaidas comeas across as very arrogant indeed, even in the performance. Monika seems nice though.

In some interviews, they look like unhappy married couple, trying to hide the fact they hate each other. Whenever Monika starts to say how happy she is singing with Vaidas (who stares at her nervously all the time), it reminds me those victims of domestic violence, trying to convince the world that all their bruises are caused by unfortunate string of bathroom accidents.

GermanBango

In some interviews, they look like unhappy married couple, trying to hide the fact they hate each other. Whenever Monika starts to say how happy she is singing with Vaidas (who stares at her nervously all the time), it reminds me those victims of domestic violence, trying to convince the world that all their bruises are caused by unfortunate string of bathroom accidents.

Captura-47-600x332.png

:lol:

GRE

Yes, they are adorable.
Not the leading singer though. xshrug

LoveHate

Yes, they are adorable.
Not the leading singer though. xshrug

I do think he's very kind deep down, but he's trying to maintain this vulgar, badass image. Like a true punk singer should ;).

Terence

From the interviews:

Maraaya xlove cute couple!
John Karayannis - so laidback and down to earth!
Vaidas and whatshername - well more her than him!

Charming people :)

Top Bottom