Contact us

Nicest artists 2015

Kairit

I have caught up with a lot of interviews and meet & greets and stuff of the Semi 2 people... Some people who have stood out for me from semi 2 that I love more so than others:

:cz: Marta & Vaclav - LMAO, I love them so much! They are so enthusiastic and funny, and just, yeah, honest. I can see that they are definetly enjoying the whole experience. Oh my god they are so awesome, definetly the ones with one of the most oustanding personalities compared to others, in the best way.
:mt: Amber!!!!!!! xlove She is so cute, so sweet, so fun, her accent's one of my favourites I've ever heard. Such a charismatic personality and I love her enthusiasm and friendliness. My Top 3 favourite person from this year most likely. So much positive vibe around her. I feel very ashamed that I didn't like her at first when she won in Malta. And I take back everything I've said about her voice. Her voice is amazing. And I LOVED finding out that she loves doing voluntary work. I really connect with her personality and being.
:ie: Molly is veryveryvery cool. :) Very sweet and chill in like, a different way. She's a young girl, but very easy to communicate with. Exactly the kind of person you'd want to be friends with.
:no: I LOVELOVELOVE Morland & Debrah as well. Such awesome and nice and down-to-earth and friendly people. Definetly one of my favourite people from this year, if not the most favourite. They are so funny and cool and just over-all sooo my kind of people. I love Morland & Debrah's natural chemistry and friendship, they are very cute together, and also like I said, very funny. They definetly adore each other and are very comfortable, more than Elina & Stig for sure. (They are just both gorgeous looking as well :oops:). Hearts for them for sure, I am veryvery fond, plus the fact that their song is my favourite. They are my ultimate favourite of this year, I guess.
:sl: Marjetka and Raay are very awesome and funny, of course. They are obviously enjoying everything a lot and just taking it easy, which is always good to see. Marjetka laughs a lot, lmao.
:cy: John is a really nice and veeery cool guy. Haha, he's chill. Very likeable and funny. He's just the cool friend you have that you love to hang out and talk with.
:ch: Melanie is a fun girl. Someone you'd want to hang out with as well. I like her a lot. She's great.
:pt: Leonor is veryvery cute. :)
:az: Elnur's very nice and sweet and seems very friendly to me and quite funny as well. Likeable guy. :)
:se: Måns is great. He's nice. I love that he does charity work. No but really I love him. And I love how much he loves his dog, plays on my heartstrings, damn. Cool likeable guy with a good heart. He's a star, but actually he's very sweet and shy-er and that's very pleasant to see.
:pl: Monika (Poland's) is really nice. :) And I love her message.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
"Can you be both gracious and outgoing when fans are screaming at you and you're about to go onstage for the most important performance of your life?" is a horrible test of whether or not someone should be considered nice, but just in case it's not, among my favorites, Elhaida, Bojana, Tamar from Genealogy, PKN, and especially Marta and Václav (with whom I spent the entire post-fake-qualification sequence interacting) all passed with flying colors. Maria-Elena was also very kind to the fans. I heard secondhand from a Swede in line that Mariette from Melodifestivalen is positively wonderful (in a bit of news that's definitely going to make [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] happy) and that Jessica Andersson is quite self-important.

EDIT: Forgot one! Leonor seemed very nice too according to the aforementioned test.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
John from Cyprus and Marta and Vaclav from Czech Republic! Lovely lovely funny people!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
"Can you be both gracious and outgoing when fans are screaming at you and you're about to go onstage for the most important performance of your life?" is a horrible test of whether or not someone should be considered nice, but just in case it's not, among my favorites, Elhaida, Bojana, Tamar from Genealogy, PKN, and especially Marta and Václav (with whom I spent the entire post-fake-qualification sequence interacting) all passed with flying colors. Maria-Elena was also very kind to the fans. I heard secondhand from a Swede in line that Mariette from Melodifestivalen is positively wonderful (in a bit of news that's definitely going to make [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] happy) and that Jessica Andersson is quite self-important.

EDIT: Forgot one! Leonor seemed very nice too according to the aforementioned test.

I'm happy! But I never doubted it. Mariette xheart

Kairit

My full 'ranking' of my favourite people of this year. Taking everything to account, not just how 'nice' they are. Mostly based on gut feeling that I think in the large part registers just sincerity and authenticity, that's the main thing. Then it's just a combination of things, basically the most down-to-earth and likeable people that still have a personality and remain interesting and bright. Or literally gut feeling/what kind of people I like. People at the end of the list are mostly all very nice, just not interesting enough or something bothers me about them. I get and sense people very easily, so this just is very fun for me to do. This took me about 5 minutes, not very serious, just how I feel. :D

1. Loic Nottet
2. Mørland & Debrah
3. Amber
4. Uzari & Maimuna
5. Elnur Huseynov
6. Måns
7. John Karayiannis
8. Marta & Vaclav
9. Geneaology
10. The Makemakes
11. Edurne
12. Lisa Angell