Contact us

NATION SONG CONTEST 132: { v.}《The Contest [Final Results]》26/2/16 ~ 21CET

takeru

NSC%20132%2070%20televote%2010.png

Aaaand thus ends our little experiment simulating SVT's changes to ESC. Here's what to expect in May! :eek:
Although probably a bit faster :lol:

Now, what you really wanted to know is coming up next to finally bring NSC 132 to an end! (except for Bfinal)

Salmon

Yay for breaking the previous winning record by a whopping 186 points! xcheer

Romeo

Thank you everybody who voted for Il-Bidu :D

I wasn't expecting 13th.. I was near the bottom then BOOM some late high scores and then 13th :D

Thank you :D

Roffbeard

The results of the Roffbeard televote jury random.org Venera votes:

anselm

110 editions after The Sound of the Big Babou I managed to reju qualify from last place again xcheer

takeru

You were playing EBU so well omg you even made up televotes for countries with irrelevant televoting figures. xheart TV magic at its best tbh. #björknati

Ahahaha
I considered doing some bizarre combined-votes-from-others-in-your-pot thing, but it was.... well, bizarre (take note EBU...)
So in the end for those countries we used their jury votes #sanmarino
(Or the other way round for nations like Rumia and Balearica Island ^^)
Edit: I just realised Rumia's televotes got counted as an old set of votes they'd changed :lol: So er, I guess we broke Rumian law and distinguished televote from juryvote after all xshifty

Also, I should take this opportunity to say THANK YOU ALL for #23rd place. xlove
I was expecting the classic host-comes-last (especially at the early phase of voting) so this is a rather shocking success! :eek:

Special thanks go to everyone who helped with this hosting: [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION] for kindly passing it on to me and his advice and support, [MENTION=4630]dogmeat[/MENTION] for the excellent recaps and odds, [MENTION=4386]anselm[/MENTION] for taking over pregomesh, [MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION] and everyone at the LL who took over when my internet died, actually @everyone for everything tbh; you've all been so kind xheart
It wasn't the perfect hosting that I'd once dreamed of, and it didn't come at the most convenient of times, but I'm glad I learned that that kind of perfection isn't a necessity, and rather like David said, I hope that my hosting eccentricities have given you some unique or memorable elements this edition :lol: I was delighted to have finally experienced it anyway, so thank you!

pyryniemi

these were the Fervo televoting results, btw:

12 Pebbleland
10 Luxona
8 Cherniya
7 Ujedinjeni Gvozd
6 Irinatie
5 Meilutya
4 Llama Republic
3 Yaponesia
2 Rumia
1 New Acadia

in other words, the entries that just missed out on my actual top10 :p (12 to 11th, 10 to 12th, 8 to 13th etc.)

ronny1988

Congrats Hypjo :)

And thanks to all who voted for VPS!! I'm very happy with 14thplace !!

Top Bottom