14 9.1%

15 9.7%

26 16.9%

• Total voters

EscGeek

Veteran
ooooh that was an idiom... xdoh xrollinglol

nunaney

It's actually a nice song but that live performance is so flat and boring. They will have a lot of work to do to make the final.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
hmmm. I like it, but I also find it rather boring and underwhelming. I even checked how long was left on it. I love a good balkan ballads but i'm not enjoying this one much tbh, 3 points for now. I might enjoy it more once I see it live in great audio quality on the stage in Lisbon.

RevNet

THE GOOD:
-He has a pretty good voice.
-The instrumentals fit his voice.

THE BAD:

-It's a boring song, overall.
-More of a taste critique, but I don't like ballads, not after hearing so many throughout the 11 years of my ESC experience.

THE VERDICT:
Notch this as another non-qualifier for Montenegro, because not only is this a ballad, but a boring ballad, the worst kind in my opinion. Not much else to say. 6 points

JonnyWest

It's a nice classy old-school balkan ballad that could be performed better, waiting for the studio version that I'm sure it will sound better than the video available.

6 points. Good luck Montenegro ;)

joancamo

Good balkan ballad, but not stronger like Mnez's or Sergej's songs, not really sure it will pass the semi, for me for now is another Verjamem

ESCREGION

A balkan ballad here.....Melody is missing, the bridge is the best part of the song but he can't sing a high note and it was like i was hearing Demy and This is Love last year......
Not my taste...i would like to be more dancing and more melidic....3 points for now.....Maybe a revamp will make me vhange my rating....

cgorac

I happy great choice by my Montenegrin's and a great song once you hear the studio version it will be 100 time's better and I believe it can make the final.

Hegepege

Just what I ordered, beautifull! Not as great as "Adio" and "Moj svijet", but as long as Montenegro keep up the Balkanballede supply, I'm a happy camper :D

Krishoes

Awful.

tumblr_inline_nyfv9lTork1qddzt0_500.png

Top Bottom