13 6.6%

5 2.6%

10 5.1%

4 2.0%

4 2.0%

12 6.1%

• Total voters

Luki

Omg great! I respect Sergej and he makes great music... he's really popular in all Ex-Yu countries so that could push Montenegro to the final at last. :D

Fluke

Imagine Nina with Rambo Amadeus as the composer :twisted:

Scooby

Who is this Sergej guy?

Far the best Montenegrin singer and someone we can call ex-yu super star!
He usually sing ballads and have a really good song! Lyrics in all his songs is just awesome, so emotional and so romantic

I adore this one xheartxheartxheart

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank god Sergej couldn't do it in 2013 then... imagine life with no Igranka...

Odalis

Far the best Montenegrin singer and someone we can call ex-yu super star!
He usually sing ballads and have a really good song! Lyrics in all his songs is just awesome, so emotional and so romantic

I adore this one xheartxheartxheart

Downloaded. Enjoying it. Awesomely beautiful, thanks! xmusic

A-lister

Veteran
Can we say that he is the Zeliko of Montenegro?

I was about to say that with the clip, but the problem is that the song was kinda lame (not bad, but a bit lame)... xshrug

Scooby

I was about to say that with the clip, but the problem is that the song was kinda lame (not bad, but a bit lame)... xshrug

No its not! :lol:

@Odalis: Strongly recommend to you next Sergej's songs: "Prokleta bila", "Ako te nije pronašla ljubav", "Pogledi u tami", "Još volim te" "Znao sam sve" "Ne zaboravi" .....

A kada odu svi mi ostat ćemo sami, samo ja i ti, i pogledi u tami! Reci mi dal znaš da jutro nije blizu, da ima vremena za poljubce u nizu!!! (And when all will gone we will stay stay alone, just me and you, and looks in the dark! Tell me are you know that morning is not near now, it is time for kisses in a row!) xheart xheart xheart

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Montenegro were pretty cruelly robbed in 2013. Fingers crossed the fact that the public liked their gamble means they won't give up on alternative.

Odalis

Scooby, thx, i've already downloaded his albums xmusic
And yeah, he does remind me of Zeljko a lot, that's why i like him)

A-lister

Veteran
Montenegro were pretty cruelly robbed in 2013. Fingers crossed the fact that the public liked their gamble means they won't give up on alternative.

I hope Montenegro amongst others will withdraw as a demonstration against the jury system in ESC...

I hope for a really small and ridiculous ESC next year until EBU sorts out their lack of transparency, corruption and juries' biasm against everything different!

Jopi

I love Sergej,he is a great singer! I adore his song 'Pogledi u tami' :)

GRE

From escxtra.com
Several Montenegrin media have reported that RTCG chose its representative for next year’s Eurovision Song Contest. They have reported that Sergej Ćetković will fly the Montenegrin flag next year.

Ćetković is a 37 year old singer, who was born in Montenegro. He mostly sings ballads and pop songs with traditional influences and is considered to be one of the most popular singers in the Balkan at the moment.

Despite Portal Analitika, Portal 24 and CDM, three Montenegrin media, reporting about Ćetković’ participation in Eurovision, RTCG has not yet confirmed or denied the news.

DanielLuis

I hope Montenegro amongst others will withdraw as a demonstration against the jury system in ESC...

I hope for a really small and ridiculous ESC next year until EBU sorts out their lack of transparency, corruption and juries' biasm against everything different!

:roll:

Yamarus

The bottom line is ultimately audience numbers and what the broadcasters earn by participating. I think many countries keep participating because, despite all the naysayers, the ESC does attract a very decent audience. We should be worried about the ESC when audience numbers start getting very low, like in France in recent years.

A-lister

Veteran
The bottom line is ultimately audience numbers and what the broadcasters earn by participating. I think many countries keep participating because, despite all the naysayers, the ESC does attract a very decent audience. We should be worried about the ESC when audience numbers start getting very low, like in France in recent years.

Well, it's also proven that the more a country flops, the more audience also gets tired by it... that's why we already had some withdrawals like the Polish one for instance.

Yamarus

Well, it's also proven that the more a country flops, the more audience also gets tired by it... that's why we already had some withdrawals like the Polish one for instance.

That's not always the case, Belgium and the Netherlands for instance, Spain, even Portugal (whose withdrawal is entirely due to financial concerns, rather than results). Those countries have had a less than stellar record at the ESC, especially in the last ten years, yet they're not withdrawing.

Verjamem

Poland's withdraw was caused by lack of finances in TVP, bad opinion about contest in country, maybe low audiences and maybe weak results (it's not only Europe vault).

Top Bottom