Contact us

MONACO 2012 - not taking part

MyHeartIsYours

Re: MONACO 2012

Rumors about returning countries pop up every year. Especially with the Internet. Cause if it's on the Internet then it must be true ;). Seriously though, I'd love for Monaco to con back and the rumors of their return come up every year but as Aleks said, the odds are slim but maybe they can prove us wrong.
+1

Id also like to Montenegro back too! :D

GRE

MONACO NOT COMING BACK TO ESC

Monegasque national broadcaster refuted all information posted online that TMC is negotiating a return in the Eurovision Song Contest. Phil Bosco (TMC) said that the financial costs of a participation are too high for the small principate to enter again the Eurovision Song Contest.

According to Mr Bosco, the government cannot spend such amount of money especially with the economic crisis in Europe ongoing and the major shareholder (TF1) is not willing to cover the Eurovision budget. Therefore if Monaco wants to return they need to find money from a sponsor something which is already difficult.

GRE

I would like them to be honest!I cant except that Greece,Latvia,Moldova and many other countries that dont have much money will participate,
and Monaco will not take part becouse of that.
Its better to say that they are not interested for the contest!

Galandar

I would like them to be honest!I cant except that Greece,Latvia,Moldova and many other countries that dont have much money will participate,
and Monaco will not take part becouse of that.
Its better to say that they are not interested for the contest!
+100

Charly

The one to blame is TF1.

Scooby

TMC confirmed that Monaco will not return to ESC due to financial reasons. :(

:lol: Monaco in financial troubles, mission impossible

Top Bottom