Contact us

MONACO 2012 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
Monaco_Flag.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MONACO 2012

For some reason, I could actually imagine the princess of Monaco singing in Eurovision....
Perhaps i'm just mad

GRE

If Montenegro and Andorra come back in 2012 edition (and Lichtenstain bebut)
then only Luxemburg and Monaco are the remaning countries to complete the Europe map!

GeorgeChali

I can not still understand why Luxembourg is outside the esc...
It participated in the first contests. Where is the problem now?
It will be something new for me to see Monaco in esc but who will be the singer?

Woohoo

If Charlene likes Eurovision, she can ask her new husband to pay the fee for the participation of TMC :)

Unfortunately, she grew up in South Africa so she's not aware of the contest.

The French broadcaster should persuade TMC to take part in the contest and exchange points with each other. Most "friendly" countries do that so why not?;)

Monaco has some chances to qualify! all they need is to ask a professional French singer to perform a modern song or a dated ballad with big vocals ala "The Secret is Love"

Charly

Rumours appears that Monaco, Morocco & Montenegro is on the the list that may return for Baku.

CPV4931

Monaco has a good tradition in Eurovision - would be great if they were returning

AlekS

Veteran

Rumours appears that Monaco, Morocco & Montenegro is on the the list that may return for Baku.
Moroccan officials said that they don't even plan to come back so these are untrue rumors :)
Monaco is always on the list but they always p0wn ESC peeps no matter how much they try.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Rumors about returning countries pop up every year. Especially with the Internet. Cause if it's on the Internet then it must be true ;). Seriously though, I'd love for Monaco to con back and the rumors of their return come up every year but as Aleks said, the odds are slim but maybe they can prove us wrong.

Top Bottom