3 2.0%

2 1.4%

8 5.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

heke1988

This gives me last year's Fulenn vibes. Not as good as Fulenn was, but I hope, this will success in ESC, because ethnic songs are always nice add to Eurovision:).

8 points for now and perhaps goes to number fourth for now in my ranking.

Mainshow

Veteran
Another :12: from me.

Not gonna lie.. probably one of the best entries from Moldova ever!

Mainshow

Veteran
I can´t wait to purchase the official compilation and include it in my "all-time Eurovision playlist" straight after "Shum-Nova Deca-Fulenn-Solovey" - it will be a R-I-D-E.

randajad

Veteran
Moldova's NFs are always a life-changing experience xheat From Kirkorov's Moscow 50hrs speech party to the not so subtle riggeries of early 2010s :lol:
Ugh Kirkorov one man show was so good xheat jadpasokdšapošđ But, but my lyrics reading jury legend was even better. :D

CPV4931

Germany yesterday and Moldova today ranked as #3 and #4 so far... NFs this weekend are really going well, another 12 points from me :-) I usually like Sunstroke Projec,t but didn´t really get into "Yummy Mommy"

TB98

It's a nice song. Pasha is also a very good performer, so I'm happy for him. With that said, I could see this going either way. I don't think it's a sure qualifier but considering how Moldova has done in the last couple of years, it's probably qualifying.

It was a pro-union song, bold af xheat can't wait to see what the press will say

Yup. I understood it all actually. I don't speak Romanian but I do understand most of European languages. It's a beautiful song.

So, regarding Pasha's song, it's quite good. But it's a bit flat for me. It lacks some momentum that could really make an impact, that Shum by Go_A had got.

I fear that Eurovision audience has somehow got too accustomed to this type of songs that it could simply miss on this one. Like they did with Alvan and Ahez last year.

Anyway, a nice entry and proud representative of the country, nothing to resent here.

As a Bosnian I'd rather vote for this than Denmark (I'm sorry, I vote politically when there's nothing to me impress me, guilty as charged haha).

ayzelto

There are parts I am really into, but it ends up being a bit monotone. It’s a solid entry anyway. 7 points.

Top Bottom