Contact us

MOLDOVA 2010 - Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: MOLDOVA - Moldova 2010

I hate that particular song and esp how he pronounces "chica bomb" ALL the time while thinking how he's so frigging cool because of that :lol:
I don't mind Dan Balan but with a different song.

Milos-BC

It would be cool to see Zdob Shi Zdub back again, or Natalia Barbu :D

Otto

Here is the Akord song for the NF:

[youtube:3rbt3i4j]U9Pv-U9rA0A[/youtube:3rbt3i4j]

It's a ballad.. :)

AlekS

Veteran

^ comparing to their ballads this one is gr8 actually :D
not my ESC fave though.

lucian-crusher

Mihai Traistariu (Romania 2006) stated today that he wants to represent either Moldova or Cyprus in ESC 2010, since the foreign composers are prohibited in the Romanian NF.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Apparently the submission deadline to submit songs is on January 8th. And the national final is scheduled for late January (tentatively)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

After confirming participation at the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest, as esctoday.com revealed over a month ago, now the public broadcaster of Moldova, TRM, have launched a call for songs. The submissions deadline due on January 8th at 18:00 local time (17:00 CET).
As previously reported, only Moldovan artists are allowed to take part in the 2010 Moldovan selection, and if it is a group, at least one of its members must be of Moldovan citizenship. Foreign compositions can enter as well, but only if the artist to perform the song is Moldovan.

The broadcaster have set the song submissions deadline on January 8th at 18:00 Eastern European Time (17:00 CET). The national final, entitled O melodie pentru Europa (A song for Europe), is expected to take place by late January.

TRM, who will conduct the process in partnership with Orange Moldova, is happy with the fact that they can still participate despite the financial crisis hitting several broadcasters around Europe: "Even given the conditions of a financial crisis, when a large number of European public broadcasters are drastically reducing costs and even giving up their participation in the Contest, Moldova will participate at Eurovision for the 6th consecutive time", Head of Delegation Mr. Vitalie Cojocaru states.

esctoday.com

paddyirl

I wonder what dreadful shouting Moldova will produce this year. :roll: :roll:

Milos-BC

paddyirl said:
I wonder what dreadful shouting Moldova will produce this year. :roll: :roll:

Hey, please, be nice, and at least wait for the song to come out before bashing it ;)

Milos-BC

TRM, the Moldovan broadcaster, offer to give a helping hand to the artists who wish to represent with great passion their country at the Eurovision Song Contest. Thus, anyone who hasn't got a song for the country's national preselection can now choose one of the songs offered by the organising committee.

This is the first time a National television offers a pool of songs to be sung by national artists for a national final. Llocal performers who do not have suitable songs for the contest can choose one from a list displayed on the official TRM site and through the organizer they can get in touch with the composer.

The list comprises 20 songs composed by Moldovan authors but with no further information about them. A file with the lyrics of the songs is also available for download. The offer only applies to Moldovan citizens.

AlekS

Veteran

^ I dislike all of them except Leylla.
Though main "stars" haven't applied yet.
Mariana Mihalia.... DUM TEK TEK copy in the verses! :lol:

AlekS

Veteran

woah! The Chairman of TRM was fired among with the Head of Moldova 1 channel. Within 15 days they will find a substitute ... right on the NF probably.

evilperson

I really liked Olia Tira's song last year, so hopefully she enters again with something good. I also liked Alexa's song but she murders them live so that's a lost cause. As for the 14 already presented, they couldn't be any more lackluster.

TF100

Natalia Gordienco (Moldova 2006) & Mihai Traistariu (Romania 2006) have submitted a song as a duet, this is naturally the clear favourite.

Top Bottom