Oh… forget, let me breathe, let me leave
Just run away from my mind
Oh… forgive, I don’t need, I won’t breathe
Just get away from my life[/center:d1ng32b5]

AlekS

Veteran
Re: MOLDOVA - Moldova 2010

http://esctoday.com/news/read/14485

I'm wondering what kind of big names are interested.
Hmm, also I know that Nataliya Gordienko wanted to participate again though I'm not sure about next year.
The only big name I can think of is ex O-zone.
Maybe DJ Layla & Alissa.

lucian-crusher

AlekS said:
Maybe DJ Layla & Alissa.

DJ Layla is not working with Alissa anymore. She is singing with Dee-Dee, a Romanian singer. They have a new song now, in the memory of DJ Layla's brother who died this summer :( :( :

[youtube:3gxvnt0a]El46_B0H0-Y[/youtube:3gxvnt0a]

TF100

Is Olia Tira considered a 'big name'? It seems only a matter of time til she goes. Alexa too, not that she can sing live...

lucian-crusher

This are the only big names in Moldova:

- Dan Balan
- Arsenium
- Zdob si Zdub
- Natalia Barbu
- Studio One
- Santa Maffy
- Cleopatra Stratan (but she's only 6 years old) :lol: :lol:

Pretty In Pink

lucian-crusher said:
This are the only big names in Moldova:

- Dan Balan
- Arsenium
- Zdob si Zdub
- Natalia Barbu
- Studio One
- Santa Maffy
- Cleopatra Stratan (but she's only 6 years old) :lol: :lol:

Right :) ..they have some troops that have concerts in Romania but unknown to our musical channels (for the record it's not the only viable source to promote yourself)

Alternosfera , Corbus Albus , Trigun , Gandul Matzei ,Snails
and they're all good live

AlekS

Veteran

Too bad that DJ Layla doesn't collaborate with her anymore. Hmm, she can participate with any artist though (it's not prohibited by rules), if she has Moldovan passport of course.

Totally agree with all names mentioned above (except Geta :twisted: ) though I don't think of them as of big European names.

ok, out of all Moldovan big names... I don't think that Zdob si Zdub are interested. Natalia Barbu... she's not a fond of that idea too.
I know that Nelly Ciobanu recorded 5 new songs, hmm, but I doubt that she wants to risk again so soon.
Arsenium... quite possible.
Dan Balan... I don't mind, esp without "falsetto" :lol:
Studio One... my fave choice. Depends of a song though.

TF100

I really like Studio One but their entry in the 2006 NF (original one) got 0 points so I don't know how they feel about trying again :(

Pretty In Pink

I'm not 100% sure that Z & Z won't want to do it again , they never declared that Eurovision is to big for them (the band is quite modest in fact) and they haven't released anything since 2006 (although they still had a lot of concerts in Romania in this year) so i think a come-back is possible.
About Ex-ozone guys , they're not bad ,live can be sucky sometimes but they don't need this contest , from the former members only Radu is still sitting on a corner of shade (as a singer , as a producer is doing fine)
I think Corbus Albus will try again (Guano Apes from Moldova) and they really rock live.

AlekS

Veteran

^ nope, they won't do it again ))) They have already tried to go on ESC 2007 but they weren't chosen. Also I don't remember where but I read that they are quite satisfied with their tours so there's no sense in ESC. But they can try AGAIN :lol: if it brings them some profit then why not.
oh, and they ALWAYS have many concerts ))) In Russia & Ukraine, also in the rest of Europe.
btw, it appears that Natalia Barbu will release few new songs too.

Pretty In Pink

The band was disqualified in 2007 :p , i don't remember well the causes , i think the song was too long or has been released before october 2006 or was another song from theirs re-orchestrated (for sure was a problem with it)

Later Edit : NEW SONG FROM Z&Z (actually a cover)

"Hi everybody!

We are glad to announce that our song „Neobychiaino grustnaia pesnia, ili telega” (from Russian – “Unusually sad song, or a cart”) recorded for the tribute album “Mashinopis” of the band “Mashina Vremeni” is already available on the music websites http://www.fidel.ru/, http://media.yota.ru/, http://muz.ru/.

You have the exclusive possibility to listen and download all the songs from this project, which will be added till the 11th of November – the album release date!"

AlekS

Veteran

^ which means that they didn't even want to read the rules properly, did they even want to go there or it was all because of promo in 2007? :lol:

Gordienko said that she will NOT participate in the NF without a good song or just for promo.

According to Ayra (who's already participated in the previous NF) she won't participate next year but she knows that Sun Stroke, Pasha Parfeniy and Aleksa prepare for the NF 2010.

Pretty In Pink

AlekS said:
^ which means that they didn't even want to read the rules properly, did they even want to go there or it was all because of promo in 2007? :lol:

Gordienko said that she will NOT participate in the NF without a good song or just for promo.

According to Ayra (who've participated in the previous NF) she won't participate next year but she knows that Sun Stroke, Pasha Parfeniy and Aleksa prepare for NF 2010.

Too bad , i really liked Ayra's song from this year and she has a strong voice. Prolly Sasha Bognitov will send some songs again , he is desperately looking for any kind of attention.

AlekS

Veteran

^ she will prepare for the NF 2011. She said that she wants to do it with the best song.

AlekS

Veteran

As far as I know ESC is VERY popular in Moldova. They participated in 2008 even despite the president of Moldova who said that they should withdraw in order to save money :lol:
We have many in common... I mean NTU always has a zero budget (no money AT ALL) but somehow we manage to participate just like Moldova :shock: :lol:

Dan Balan released a new single 2 (?) or 1 month ago + he's having a solo concert in the National Palace on the next week = more money :D so I'm wondering :twisted:

Alexu

How would sound a song like this on ESC? :lol: I would like a song like this for Moldova...but they should bring the girl from the clip, on the stage too :oops: :lol:

Dan Balan - Chica bomb (his newest hit)

[youtube:3pjm3ycy]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWxnI8-5LEg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jWxnI8-5LEg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube:3pjm3ycy]

martin

for we so want natalia barbu back are the hope for that

Top Bottom