Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: Mexico | WV15 | Danna Paola - Tode Fue Un Show

Trece feat. Hele - La Noche De Los Dos xheart

this song and video xbow i am obsessed by it last days and now i got why xrofl2

handeyener

Im surprised to see many people like Danna Paola at the forum, im intrigued to see how it does. Curious part is that in :mx: she is one of the most hated artists :lol:. Good luck!!!!!!

Sultana

Amazing song, Hele! It made me cry on Live Listening! xlove xlove xlove it

Milos-BC

Amazing song xlove xheart

It should qualify easily xcheer

Hele.

Nice to see some positive comments on song...Thank you guys. xhug Well, I really hope for final but do not expecting too much. xshrug :)

Milos-BC

You will make it, I am sure :D xlovexheart

cegs5

Im surprised to see many people like Danna Paola at the forum, im intrigued to see how it does. Curious part is that in :mx: she is one of the most hated artists :lol:. Good luck!!!!!!

How is that? I just knew Twitter users tend to write hashtags against her... but that's not mean anything, Twitter is full of trolls. Her telenovelas has got quite OK ratings there xshrug

handeyener

How is that? I just knew Twitter users tend to write hashtags against her... but that's not mean anything, Twitter is full of trolls. Her telenovelas has got quite OK ratings there xshrug

Well many people here are not very fond of telenovelas nowadays (seems they only have good ratings abroad), but mainly the hate for her comes because of her personality. Watch any interview and she comes as a person so full of herself and she is always in scandals (with her boyfriends, plastic surgery, playback in concerts, etc). I don't have anything against her, is just that many youngsters here hate our pop musical scene because they say its mediocre and full of artists with 0 talent (and curiously she comes as an example always :lol:)

Milos-BC

I knew that you will make it xcheer :D

And I am so happy you did xlovexlovexlovexheart

Hele.

Thaaank you all who voted for :mx:! I'm so happy for this qualification cause I didn't expect (but of course was hoping for it)! Thank you! xhug Now, whatever happens in final, this is great result already! xheart xlove xcheer

Hele.

Re: Mexico | WV13 | Camila - De Mi

Results of NF

Mexico-Results.png

This were results of WV13 Mexico NF.
Danna Paola was second last then and in WV15 she qualified to the final while winner of this NF failed in its SF! :shock:

Anyway...for WV16 something different and that brings "mariachi" feel of Mexico! Although it will not be mariachi included but maybe...some day who knows! :cool: xcheer

cegs5

Re: Mexico | WV16 ...will bring you real feel of Mexico! :cool:

That shows how reliable NF can be sometimes :lol:

About ypur next entry, I wonder what It could be, as Mexico is such a multicultural and diverse country...Many posibilities, I only hope is not "grupera" music ( Banda Limón and stuff like that)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Re: Mexico | WV13 | Camila - De Mi

Hele., that's why i don't like NF and don't make them myself

handeyener

That shows how reliable NF can be sometimes :lol:

About ypur next entry, I wonder what It could be, as Mexico is such a multicultural and diverse country...Many posibilities, I only hope is not "grupera" music ( Banda Limón and stuff like that)

Mariachi, i wonder who you have in mind??? (something from our old movies in the style of Pedro Infante. Perhaps a modern singer????. I just pray is not Pablo Montero or Lucero because they have zero talent to sing rancheras on my personal opinion :?). Im looking forward to your entry. Its true we have many musical styles, so if someday you would like suggestions on mayan, nahuatl, zapotec or mixtec language just ask me.
Grupera music is like turbo folk is to :rs: and pop folk is to :bg: :lol:, that must of the lyrics are dumb, the melodies are very repetitive, is associated with drug cartels, only the poor people listens to em, etc. Of course there are some decent songs around, but i believe that among hundrens that are released per month just 1 or 2 are decent. I´m intending to send that type of music someday to FSC, but im still looking for a decent song on my expectations which i havent found BTW :mrgreen:

cegs5

Mariachi, i wonder who you have in mind??? (something from our old movies in the style of Pedro Infante. Perhaps a modern singer????. I just pray is not Pablo Montero or Lucero because they have zero talent to sing rancheras on my personal opinion :?). Im looking forward to your entry. Its true we have many musical styles, so if someday you would like suggestions on mayan, nahuatl, zapotec or mixtec language just ask me.
Grupera music is like turbo folk is to :rs: and pop folk is to :bg: :lol:, that must of the lyrics are dumb, the melodies are very repetitive, is associated with drug cartels, only the poor people listens to em, etc. Of course there are some decent songs around, but i believe that among hundrens that are released per month just 1 or 2 are decent. I´m intending to send that type of music someday to FSC, but im still looking for a decent song on my expectations which i havent found BTW :mrgreen:

I understood that Hele. said that It will be "mariachi2 feeling but not mariachi at all... So, I don't know what does it mean exactly.
It would be interesting to listen a DECENT grupera song in FSC... If it exists...OK, I can't deny that I liked Bronco's hit Dos mujeres, un camino xshhh

Hele.

This song will bring you only GOOD FEEL and so much POSITIVE atmosphere and energy! xheart xlove xcheer

(Also to not misunderstand me, there is no mariachi in this song but in music it is kinda of "mariachi feel" :cool:)

Top Bottom