Contact us

MBTI - Personality test

Your type:

• Total voters

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I've taken this test multiple times, have ended up with a couple of different results. I simply don't know how to answer at least half of the questions in these things. I don't know if I'm inclined to do one or the other when asked things about myself, especially if I can't recall a single situation where something like that would have occurred, or imagine what I would do should something like that occur. Having read through each personality type, there is not one I feel I belong to. I can recognize parts of myself in some of them, but not enough to say "this is the one".

According to this test, I am an INFP, but reading through the description it doesn't sound like me at all.

I did a test on another site and it gave me ISFP, which sounded more like me, but still not exactly like me.

r3gg13

I got ENFJ

PERSONALITY: ENFJ
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people.

yBGCibl.png

The assertive part is very much true, I'm almost always described as calm and relaxed.

Luki

PERSONALITY: INTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Famous INTJs:

Vladimir Putin

Last time I did this type of test I was INTP. ^^

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Famous INFJs:

Adolf Hitler
Jesus

xqueenbitch

Oh dear. They're so much the opposite to eachother that they kind of cancel eachother out. :lol:

nekoisneko

PERSONALITY: INTJ
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Famous INTJs:

Vladimir Putin

Same with me :eek:

#sign

MyHeartIsYours

ISFP's like me include:

Emperor of Rome Nero
HRH Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
HRH Prince Harry of Wales
Diana, Princess of Wales
President of the United States Ulysses S Grant
Deputy Fuhrer of Nazi Germany Rudolf Hess
First Lady of the United States Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Christina Aguilera
David Beckham
Kate Bush
Zac Efron xlove
Eminem
Lady Gaga
Ryan Gosling
Audrey Hepburn
Michael Jackson
Nicole Kidman
Leona Lewis
Paul McCartney
Marilyn Monroe
Brad Pitt
Rihanna
Britney Spears
Elizabeth Taylor
Dita von Teese
Justin Timberlake

Not a bad list :p

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
ISFP for me.

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, artistic skills and ability to improvise.

Mozz

Based on what I know of MBTI (I've been studying it on and off in the past few years), I've made some predictions about what the test results of some forum members might be:

MyHeartIsYours

ISFP for me.

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your quiet nature, artistic skills and ability to improvise.
Interesting how we're the same :p

r3gg13

Based on what I know of MBTI (I've been studying it on and off in the past few years), I've made some predictions about what the test results of some forum members might be:

So, umm, what type are you, Mozz? :mrgreen:

Mozz

So, umm, what type are you, Mozz? :mrgreen:

For a while I assumed I was an INFJ (based on the descriptions that I read), but my test results always pointed to INFP. My two most favorite artists and a few more artists whose work I admire are INFP, so it's sort of fitting. But I'm still not 100% sure which type I am.

Fierro

13c41455926bdb59fb80bd132338ba53-full.png

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

xqueenbitch

pinkchiffon

I'm usually INTP when I do these. Why so many? :lol: (Actually, I think I know why - because some personality types are more likely to enjoy posting on forums than others)

Top Bottom