Contact us

Malmo 2013 is over - who will withdraw now?

sapsan

I think San Marino is the most potencial withdrawer for next year. Also It's real for Greece, Cyprus and Slovenia :(
At the same time I expect Poland and Portugal will back.

Deleted member 8866

i hope none of the countries will withdraw, but i think, san marino might. i also think slovenia is very close to withdraw. i believe portugal and bosnia will be in denmark next year, not so sure about turkey, though.

CaraMia

If there is a country withdrawing next year, San Marino is my bet. And I completely understand if they want to. Not passing to the final with this year's masterpiece seems a good reason for not wanting to continue to participate...

Terence

You really think Bosnia will come back after the flop and failure of the WHOLE Balkan bloc aletem?

In fact I think all the countries that did not participate this year will NOT return next year and we could possibly also lose Slovenia, Blugaria, Latvia, Croatia, and Macedonia!

Being the only Balkan country with a 100% qualification record, that shouldn't demotivate them!

Galandar

IMO San-Marino, Slovenia and Montenegro might withdraw next year. Greece and Cyprus are also in a risk zone.

On the other hand, I believe that Portugal and Bosnia & Herzegovina will come back.

Really missed turkey this year. Hope they will return. Also hope San Marino doesn't give up and keeps sending more stuff.

Yamarus

I really hope all countries return, especially Portugal, Poland and Slovakia.

94ayd

Obviously it's not gonna be :sm:. :twisted:

A-lister

Veteran
I'm afraid some of these will withdraw:

:il:, :bg:, :sl:, :hr:, :me:, :fr:, :es:, :at: xcry

gstt

No more "douze points" if we leave and come back later, French broadcaster wont let that happen :lol:

angry

How much money do the BIG5 spend more each? Maybe it is time for the BIG39 :-)

40 minutes more and we could all be in the finals?

FilipFromSweden

:sm: is staying! xcheer

JackBauer

I m very worried avoir France. Everytime we had a bad placing, the head of delegation always confirmed web Will be there next year but not this time.

Celia

I m very worried avoir France. Everytime we had a bad placing, the head of delegation always confirmed web Will be there next year but not this time.

xcry1xcry1xcry1xcry1

I'm not really surprised though. Most of your songs have been really good and yet you get poor results :(

Top Bottom