Contact us

Måns Mansion

FilipFromSweden

Every year on Escunited, the official lounge (forum section for discussion that is not about a country's song) has a name like Loreen's Lounge, Emmelie's Empire, Conchita's Cleavage.

So this time it should be Måns Mansion :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Every year on Escunited, the official lounge (forum section for discussion that is not about a country's song) has a name like Loreen's Lounge, Emmelie's Empire, Conchita's Cleavage.

So this time it should be Måns Mansion :lol:

Måns Avengers HQ :lol:

Krishoes

I hope that in Måns Mansion there will be a jacuzzi with him inside.

tumblr_inline_njbiiqRXmf1sd3xh3.gif

Chorizo

I was hoping to spend the next season inside Måns' Mankini but Måns' Mansion sounds much more reputable, of course. :p

zoyuxi

We can even use something that matches the letter of his last name too. Zelmerlöw's...Zenith? :lol:

Brandt

Mans' Manipulationofthejuryvotes maybe???

God`s sake how can Måns manipulate juries? The reaction as if Måns had paid for juries to carry him to the first place makes me sick already.

SuperGirl

God`s sake how can Måns manipulate juries? The reaction as if Måns had paid for juries to carry him to the first place makes me sick already.

Some people's behaviour are so bad right now!!! Absolutely pathetic!!! Damn what a bitterness and hate!!!

what do people want??

Il Volo's Idiot industry????

FilipFromSweden

Mans' Manipulationofthejuryvotes maybe???

So had Italy won the jury vote, would've you said just the same about Il Volo? Or do you have any evidence for Måns manipulating/bribing the juries? :rolleyes:

That shit is getting so old

LoveHate

This is turning into a Madhouse. As much as I disliked the fact that Heroes won (it barely made my top 10 in the final), Måns himself has nothing to do with how the voting works currently. Let it go already.

greece

jfc of course he didn't buy votes neither Sweden.

Anyway Mans Mansion just sounds the most right.

Top Bottom