Contact us

Live from Vienna - As it happened

Sim

Re: Live from Vienna - REHEARSALS

Looks another bad performance from Moldova, stage looks great!

ZoboCamel

The stage seems pretty cool in action from what little we've been shown in that first clip! My only concern is that everything could start to feel kind of same-ish due to those light pillars. If every act is framed by a circle of pulsating pillars like Moldova is, things could all be mushed together a little.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

If anyone's concerned about the staging we've had a shot from the right-hand side of the arena and it's not obstructed by the pillars.

Pawhlen

If anyone's concerned about the staging we've had a shot from the right-hand side of the arena and it's not obstructed by the pillars.

Does the Graphics look good in TV?

i anixi

The stage seems pretty cool in action from what little we've been shown in that first clip! My only concern is that everything could start to feel kind of same-ish due to those light pillars. If every act is framed by a circle of pulsating pillars like Moldova is, things could all be mushed together a little.

So you decided to follow our good advice after all I gather... :cool:

Welcome to the wonderful new world :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Armenia sounds powerful from the clip but the run-through we've just seen felt very flat. It's not looking great for Armenia at the moment unless they make some changes.

robotboy2

armenia actually manages to go from horrific to good/dramatic live. love their staging alot.

its really annoying that we only get so short clips. i hope thats not swedens impact..

i anixi

Wow, Armenia does sound really spot on vocally!

sigi

Ahhh...here is the rehearsals thread :D

stage is amazing (proud) xcheer

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Armenia sounds powerful from the clip but the run-through we've just seen felt very flat. It's not looking great for Armenia at the moment unless they make some changes.

Looks good to me, should qualify.

Krishoes

To me it's clear they put in the video the best 36 seconds of the armenian song, probably. The short clip seems impressive but I read only not enthusiastic reviews from the press centre about the general performance

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Belgium best rehearsal so far. It's quite intense and Loic is going all out with the vocals, sometimes too much. He forgot where he was meant to be at the end and ran to his spot in quite a sweet moment. Big applause from press centre. Doesn't seem like a winner though

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator

Belgium best rehearsal so far. It's quite intense and Loic is going all out with the vocals, sometimes too much. He forgot where he was meant to be at the end and ran to his spot in quite a sweet moment. Big applause from press centre. Doesn't seem like a winner though

I was hearing the applause was for a mistake and that the Belgium performance was bad.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I was hearing the applause was for a mistake and that the Belgium performance was bad.

There was laughter but there was still a good reception for the performance. It could be a lot better but it wasn't bad per se

Top Bottom