Contact us

Lithia vs. Genext or FWLW (First WL War)

EdvinasLTU

warmu.jpg

LITHIA: Lithia has invaded parts of Genext and Moisantia in purpose to get access to the ocean, build a giant harbour there and create a wealthy trading imperium which will achieve complete control over Ennessee. It's war!

GENEXT: be prepared of a new big country in the world! the army has been deployed in Genext, war time.​

Salmon

Hey, hey, wait, I still need to choose a song! :shock:

EdvinasLTU

warmht.jpg

The song of this war is
Sooo the first battle begins.. Let's meet enemies! :twisted:

You heard both enemies. Now it is time to vote - just send a name of that nation, which song was better. Votes collector: EdvinasLTU.
Deadline: October 11th, 7 pm CET

theditz83

Veteran
I'm worried about Salmon's signature? Does it mean that if he wins this round of the war, he'll be targetting Moisantia? If so, Moisantia boycotts the Lithian war song and is today embarking on a promo tour around all nations of Ennessee to gather increased support for Genext. All districts must unite in our fight against the common evil that plagues us all - the Capitol....

Oh wait, sorry - got my Peeta head on again! Erm... I got cookies...

12931978086n9iov.jpg

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
..or we should unite and conquer the nations of NSC :twisted: just sayin' xwhistle

PS: Nice idea with this war thing :lol:

EdvinasLTU

I'm worried about Salmon's signature? Does it mean that if he wins this round of the war, he'll be targetting Moisantia? If so, Moisantia boycotts the Lithian war song and is today embarking on a promo tour around all nations of Ennessee to gather increased support for Genext. All districts must unite in our fight against the common evil that plagues us all - the Capitol....
well, i thought Lithu.. erh, Lithia is attacking only Genext. we don't have any information about attacking Moisantia, so calm yo tits :lol:

Mozz

Is the size of the conquered areas determined by the successes (or lack of it) in WLScs?

EdvinasLTU

edit: wrong answer. shapes are totally random, but if you are lucky at song choosing, you can attack others and claim more land.

Top Bottom