10 6.3%

5 3.2%

21 13.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Latvia-scaled.jpg

Realest

Aminatas Time is over after 2 great Entries.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Iker

Veteran
I don't like it, only backup singers are satisfying here for me. Also I am not sure whether to describe Samanta's voice and dancing combo as an asset here or sth that detracts. Oh well, but at least I am happy for you guys, and Samanta. I did not care about the test of NF participants anyway.

I do appreciate the staging idea though.

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
Aminatas time is far from over. She keeps releasing very good songs. She is a real talent. And understands modern Eurovision.

Honestly I don't know why (internal selecting) countries don't approach her for songwriting.
Go one page back and look at the lyrics she wrote - and you know why.... :lol:

opinionsigotem

Dirty confession: I have been repeating the NF performance all day :oops: She threw herself headfirst into it and absolutely did not give one shit, which may not translate to a hell of a lot of points in Rotterdam but it translates into a fun time!

Fluke

Absolute genius! No doubt this is going to be one of my favorite entries this year, but with so many interesting and varied entries so far already, i can't wait for the rest either. This looks like it's going to be one of the craziest ESC years ever!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Very glad to see Latvia FINALLY send Samanta to Eurovision xcheer 7pts to the song for now, I like it but I think I'm gonna have to listen to it a few more times to let it grow on me. Love the drop :mrgreen:

Morpheus

I can't decide whether to seizure because of the strobing lights, the camera work, or the spastic dancing. xthink Then there's the high pitched shrieking in between that I really don't like.

All in all, it's offensive only to my eyes and my ears. Otherwise it's a perfectly lovely little ditty.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

sivso

QUEEN!!! my vapid fav of the year, she has me singlehandedly invested in this so far dire set of songs. Can't wait for you to get 16th in the semi Stan-manta!

JSSArcos

The choir totally saves me this song, this is strong, powerful ... Samanta is amazing on stage, and the presentation also works very well

but it becomes a little repetitive, but that's not bad, so7points

Top Bottom