Contact us

Last movie you've watched

Grinch

Undiscovered. It was so-so but Steven Strait was nice :cool:

Megasalt

I just finished watching The Ring and I'm really scared right now xghost I usually don't watch these kind of films xcry

Centrix

You should watch "Water for Elephants" too~~!! Incredible Movie~ Pattinson does a great job there too ;)

Thanks! I will search it. I just need time. :)

Stella

oh,I love Eclipse,like I loved Twilight and New Moon..now I'm rooting for Breaking down xheart

Centrix

oh,I love Eclipse,like I loved Twilight and New Moon..now I'm rooting for Breaking down xheart

I recommand you to read the books. They are much much better than the movies.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Inside I'm Dancing :D (on RTL2)

Stella

I recommand you to read the books. They are much much better than the movies.
I did :) They're amazing and 1000 times better than the movies xheart You read the books too?
last movie-something borrowed-great movie :)
something-borrowed-277658l.jpg

Stella

I just finished to watch The edge of love with Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller...nice movie :)
Sienna is amazing xheart ...si different from Camille...Keira has her own way in every movie but Sienna was great :)

Stella

Wanted,with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy
www_subtitrare_net_Wanted.jpg

A movie you should watch in a lifetime,and not only for the great actors..James is amazing xheart
It's easy to watch,not boring and quite some spectacular things :)

Yamarus

Yeah Wanted is a great movie when you just want to sit back, switch off your brains and enjoy the show. I like it too! I prefer Tomb Raider in that category though, with Angie too :D

Yesterday I watched "Young Queen Victoria" with Emily Blunt. Blunt is a fine actress, but the film is boring and unfocused. It constantly hesitates between the love story between Albert and Victoria, the political intrigues around Victoria or a historical documentary. The editing was also pretty awful, the scenes at the Royal Palace in Belgium being the worst: they all last about ten seconds, and always in the same garden at supposedly very different times of the year and of the day, yet the characters wear the same costume and the weather is exactly similar... UGH!

Stella

Yeah Wanted is a great movie when you just want to sit back, switch off your brains and enjoy the show. I like it too! I prefer Tomb Raider in that category though, with Angie too :D

Yesterday I watched "Young Queen Victoria" with Emily Blunt. Blunt is a fine actress, but the film is boring and unfocused. It constantly hesitates between the love story between Albert and Victoria, the political intrigues around Victoria or a historical documentary. The editing was also pretty awful, the scenes at the Royal Palace in Belgium being the worst: they all last about ten seconds, and always in the same garden at supposedly very different times of the year and of the day, yet the characters wear the same costume and the weather is exactly similar... UGH!

I watched it only for Emily,I was surprised,she is amazing :) That I even noticed all the other things :p I liked the love story between them and the fact it's real makes it even better imo :)

-G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra -the only good thing in this movie imo are Sienna Miller and Channing Tatum...

Yamarus

Wonderful film, one of Almodóvar's best IMO. I watched Kika the other day, it's a pretty acid and at times comical critique of our society, obsessed with shocking images and scandals. It's not mainstream like Volver though.

Top Bottom