Contact us

Last movie you've watched

Isabella

I hope Im gunna see it next week :D.

Tonight I watched 'From Hell', also with Johnny Depp about Jack the Ripper murders.

Yeah, you should definitely watch it :D

I watched "From Hell" 2 times. It's a good movie, but disturbing :lol: Johnny Depp has so many great movies. One of my fave actors :)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Last movie I've watched ... it's called The Switch, if I'm not wrong :lol: will check tomorrow :D

MyHeartIsYours

The Thin Red Line, I didnt have time to watch it all so Im going to watch the rest tomorrow, I cried! :cry: :lol:

Cooler

Banned

Stella

Water for elephants :)
Rob is great indeed,and Reese also,too bad there's a lack of chemistry between them imo....

BlueForever

Water for elephants :)
Rob is great indeed,and Reese also,too bad there's a lack of chemistry between them imo....

Yeah, I agree that they lacked a little in chemistry...but individually they were awesome!
and I thought Rob and the Elephant had more chemistry than they had~~~XDDDDD

MyHeartIsYours

I've really got into war films lately, I dont know why, I feel depressed for the rest of the day once I've watched them! I like to watch a movie though once I've finished revision, it de-stresses me I find :D. Tonight I watched Flags Of Our Fathers.

seb89

^I do it too, it de-stresses indeed. And the night before a Spanish or French exam, I always watch a Spanish of French movie, it gives me a feeling that I'm (still) studying and relaxing at the same time :D.

Last night I watched:

azuloscurocasinegro.jpg

Last edited:

Stella

I've really got into war films lately, I dont know why, I feel depressed for the rest of the day once I've watched them! I like to watch a movie though once I've finished revision, it de-stresses me I find :D. Tonight I watched Flags Of Our Fathers.

you should watch Cold Mountain,with Jude Law,Nicole Kidman and Renée Zellweger ;)..He goes to war ;) The movie was shot in Romania:D

Anyway,last was I saw is Camille
2007_camille_wallpaper_003.jpg

It was such a beautiful movie,I didn't expect the ending...And I love James after seeing this movie even more..He's suc a great actor! Sienna is also amazing with that accent :)

Cooler

Banned
Invisible Man 2 xheart

goktengri

Banned
Fast Five, the best one of the series imo ( although there were not much car scenes ) , and I fell in love with Mia :oops: Vin Diesel also showed his great charisma again :D

Top Bottom