Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sultana

I don't want to dramatize events and make myself look hysterical with huge essays for attention, but I don't know where else I can post. For now, let it be here. To my regret, I have encountered things on the forum that make me feel superfluous, or feel discriminated against on my nationality and persistent dislike for me by people in certain circles of this forum. I have recently encountered unwarranted censorship without explanation. While I'm waiting for an explanation from the moderators, I don't feel happy to be here, all I feel is resentment for myself and injustice that I don't have the energy to fight. The internet is a place for joy, and a contest for discovery. It's hard for me to play when I think about the fact that any word I say could be a signal for a ban. While I'm waiting for an explanation, I'd like to take a break. If all goes well, I'll be back before the end of entries, but if not, I'm afraid my time here on the forum has come to an end.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Current WorldVision country/region: Peru
New WorldVision country/region: ---

Dear WV, thank you for all these ten years of fun xlove

Omg! I am in shock. It's so sad to see such a longterm members of WV leaving us, especially ones so part of the community. Good luck with the future, Cesar. ❤ hopefully one day you decide to return, and thank you for gifting us all the pot lady and so many other iconic entries.

Sultana

From WV 173:

Current WorldVision country/region: Karakalpakstan
New WorldVision country/region: Turkmenistan
If you send Rowac I will automatically throw all my douze points!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
From 174:

Current WorldVision country/region: :br:
New WorldVision country/region: none

I expected to reach 100 editions in WV first but I don't think that will happen for now :')

Amir

Veteran
Nãããão, minha irmã xcry xcry xcry
This is one of the biggest losses I have to experience here, but I’m also super happy for you that you’ll be able to go to Flopan.
I was close to moving there too, but I quit because I didn’t like the concept of the school. I’ll probably regret it but you’ll have to live my dream now.
I hope you’ll return some day, when there is more quiet in your life.
Te amo pra sempre!

Fierro

From 174:

Current WorldVision country/region: :br:
New WorldVision country/region: none

I expected to reach 100 editions in WV first but I don't think that will happen for now :')

Can't believe it :cry:

Top Bottom