5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

gigi_copp3

I'm really happy with the result, I just hope that next year we send something different from a ballad, to make sure that we don't end like Sweden in 2018 and 2019

sucof

4th is an amazing result. Would’ve liked to see Marco beat out Israel, but what a great job xlove
If I'm not mistaken, if Italy hadn't given Israel 12 points, they would be tied for third place with them.

See you in Sanremo 2024!

gigi_copp3

If I'm not mistaken, if Italy hadn't given Israel 12 points, they would be tied for third place with them.

See you in Sanremo 2024!
Yeah, Italy doesn't know strategy. I love how we still succeed without even knowing Eurovision

Geborgenheit

almost 5 million Italians watched Eurovision on Rai Uno, a great result I would say. Even the ranking position of mengoni!

Fantastico. Don't get me wrong. I like Mengoni and some of his previous songs. But this? Niente. I am glad if Italians are happy with the result though.

JenJen94

Apart from the backing dancers which I was not sure about, I actually thought the performance on a whole was really beautiful-great vocal and I'm really not surprised to see it being so liked by juries! Big congrats to him-he did very well and the song grew on me!

Preuss

I liked the idea of the background dancers, but I kinda feel like it just could've been an LED screen with two people jumping up and down tbh

GermanBango

Enjoyed this one more than I thought I would. Good job and congrats to yet another great result.

mup

Congratulations to Marco, an excellent representative with singing skills (unlike last year's). x12points

I am not a regular listener of his songs - and Due Vite is not innovative for sure - but he really put genuine emotion and he was really happy to be part of Eurovision again, as shown by his being emotional at the end. Despite the language barrier, he conveyed emotions to people from many countries and managed to add an ESC award to his collection.

I am surprised that Italy was, by large margin both in juries and televote, the best of the Big5. I know that we had a proper singer and a traditional song, but, since I haven't watched the show, I wonder what went wrong for the other Big4, they seemed more competitive on paper and the feeling was that we were going to do worse than them. Maybe the ESC bubble/media distorted the perception of the other AQ's? :unsure:

On a sad note, in recent years, the ESC community has become unbearable, with fandoms throwing insults and wishing death upon singers or countries (happened again this year to Marco and other singers), over such thing like a song, first world problems I guess. As I said, I didn't watch the show and only caught up with his performance uploaded on YT where comments are greatly positive, a pleasant surprise after months of constant hate thrown against a singer with years and years of career, success, 70+ platinums and prizes from critics and public, something I have to acknowledge even without being a fan.

Once again, well done Marco and thank you to those who rewarded him. xup

nudiecrudi

Fantastico. Don't get me wrong. I like Mengoni and some of his previous songs. But this? Niente. I am glad if Italians are happy with the result though.
I'm sorry for you being deluded and happy for us being almost always top 10.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm so happy for Marco! xheart "Due Vite" has been utterly dismissed by the bubble and in the end he received high points from jury and televote in equal measure. He had such an emotional performance, I felt his love for the contest and what it meant for him to be there a second time, experiencing it fully this time. I can't believe it finished lower in the jury than fucking Unicorn though, one more reason to laugh at the so-called professionals.

PolarFoxxie.

One of the best moments in the history of esc Eurovision is Marco supporting LGBT rights. For the first time In long time I voted for someone and that is marco. Unlike kaarja who won nothing, Marco almost won jurry, he is in top 4 overall and won Marcel bezencon award

Top Bottom