Contact us

Italy ITALY 2020 - Diodato - Fai rumore

How do you rate the song?

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Italy-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

@mauve: it is also a mass hysteria for me but we accept the situation and be careful. Hopefully this situation will end soon.

@Mrm: I live in Rome, the “eternal city”.
“Legionaries! At my signal, unleash hell! :lol:;)

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

mauve

Veteran
@mauve: it is also a mass hysteria for me but we accept the situation and be careful. Hopefully this situation will end soon.

@Mrm: I live in Rome, the “eternal city”.
“Legionaries! At my signal, unleash hell! :lol:;)

I was in Rome two times LONG ago. My mum loves visiting ancient sites! Pompeii was one of the most fascinating things I've seen! :)

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
I know there's other celebrities joining in this but I follow mostly singers I really appreciate Italian singers that have used their social media encouraging others to donate to hospitals (and donated themselves), as well as calming people down by suggesting ways to pass the quarantine to keep from going stir crazy; Ricardo Zanotti from PTN has started a hashtag for people to post covers, Eugenio from EIVDG has been posting "mundane" things like brewing coffee or exercising, Gabba even did an IG live from his home studio today to make up for having to cancel his in-store tour.

source.gif

Nemo89

I was in Rome two times LONG ago. My mum loves visiting ancient sites! Pompeii was one of the most fascinating things I've seen! :)
[/QUOTE
Rome and Italy become even more beautiful when people like you come to visit them. All those who love us make us happy. But how many places you still don't know! Rome and Italy hide many secrets that are hidden from the eyes of many Italians too. If one day you want to return to Italy, I will send you a message advising you about extraordinary places.

Goodnight to you, Mauve and goodnight to all of you music fans!

Nemo89

I know there's other celebrities joining in this but I follow mostly singers I really appreciate Italian singers that have used their social media encouraging others to donate to hospitals (and donated themselves), as well as calming people down by suggesting ways to pass the quarantine to keep from going stir crazy; Ricardo Zanotti from PTN has started a hashtag for people to post covers, Eugenio from EIVDG has been posting "mundane" things like brewing coffee or exercising, Gabba even did an IG live from his home studio today to make up for having to cancel his in-store tour.

source.gif
It's true. Many celebrities have come together to reassure the population. It's a nice gesture. I am sure that in other European countries too many singers and artists are coming together to help people not get down. We will overcome this problem together! Goodnight Barefoot Boogaloo xwavexheartxsleep

Nemo89

Hey, Cap here! Go check ou Italy voting scores in Eurovision in this video!

Hello Escstatsfan, thanks for calling my attention to this Youtube video. I wonder, what do you want to enlighten me on? Your post makes it clear to me that you read my comments with interest and consequently you deliberately chose to do studies. But you have not read my comments carefully, because reading them, you would have understood that my words were based precisely on reading these statistics.

This video shows what I have always expressed, that most of the votes in favor of Italy are from the "Big 5" nations (excluding UK), the Central European nations and from friendly nations such as Portugal and Albania; while of the Mediterranean reality only Malta has rewarded us (but not from Greece and Cyprus - who have often exchanged each other their top votes). Finally, apart from Finland, where are the other "Scandinavian Block" realities, the "Slavic Block", "pro-Russian / Baltic", Turkey, Armenia and the English-speaking countries? You confirmed my "voting block theory". Among all the blocks, that of the "Big 5", which was strong in the past (also because countries like France and the UK believed in this competition more or were a little better than now), has become increasingly weak because unlike the other blocks, whose votes are studied, in the "Big 5" there are friendly but extremely rival nations (therefore sometimes the right cohesion has failed). How to cope with the 0 and alliance of the other blocks? Trying to do the same thing (albeit with less intensity). However there is also to say that the ranking expresses the range of action of the Italian song. It is possible, alliances aside, that Baltic music is highly appreciated in the same geographical area and in the surrounding area because the culture is similar.

Now let's see the votes that Italy has given to other nations. We have rewarded, more or less, the same nations. In fact, we have also rewarded Norway, Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK and Ireland who have never reciprocated for us but have made faith in their pacts. Therefore? Even stronger is the belief of the "voting blocks" but this shows you that Germany, Spain, France (after the exit from Luxembourg and Monaco - excellent allies followed by his friend Belgium and sometimes from Switzerland)
and Italy have played cleaner or perhaps considered themselves so superior that over time they realized that they had lost geopolitical power in the ESC.

Your study also makes it clear how Italy, net of the poor 45 participations (this explains what I said about the lack of interest that Italy had for this competition - increased after 2011-) reached 34 "Top 10". Your study also shows how Italy, always singing in Italian (apart from, I think, two or three exceptions), has remained faithful to its linguistic and musical culture without adapting to the "right sounds for the ESC" (thought that has given life, mostly, to the Trash style). Your study shows that Italy, partially (here you have to go and listen to all the songs of the Italian panorama but mainly from Sanremo), has always achieved great goals often with songs not fully loved at home (the fault of the pacts of Italian discography and of interest only in Sanremo). How many wonderful songs we have left at home! xcry

Finally you must also calculate that Rai has never had the desire to win, often hindering its artists who in fact protested xangry In 1990, the organization of the ESC was a disaster! xpuke However, Rai had its reasons ... after Sanremo (which they also know in Burundi xyumba) should I also organize the ESC? xthink ... and then at the time there were many other singing competitions such as the "FestivalBar" etc. my friend, money has a limit! xcry
It was enough for us to reach the "Top 10" and make a good performance to advertise our music xviolinAnyway, we won two ESC xyes

THE END xcookie

Nemo89 "No! Get another movie started! xangry We still have popcorn and beer!xpopcornxcheers IOTAP" :lol:

Last edited:

Alaska49

Your post makes it clear to me that you read my comments with interest and consequently you deliberately chose to do studies.
lmfaoooooooooooooo

scratch titles this WILL be my new signature

Nemo89

You can write a book with the title: "The importance of being an ESC-Fan". xclapxrofl
I am already writing various works, Mauve. I'm not kidding! But this would be a nice idea ... I could add my troubled love story with Citelis, the hard struggles with the "RockyHorror Team" (led by BorisBubble (Frank-N-Further's brother) and followed by his faithful handyman EscStatFan (RiffRaff) and Alaska49 (Magenta)), and finally I will write about the goddess, Mauve xbowxheart and the "Cult of personality" xmetal which make my stay in EscYOUnitedLand pleasant. I think we'll see this story in Hollywood! xbeach:lol:

• Say Yay

mauve

Veteran
I am already writing various works, Mauve. I'm not kidding! But this would be a nice idea ... I could add my troubled love story with Citelis, the hard struggles with the "RockyHorror Team" (led by BorisBubble (Frank-N-Further's brother) and followed by his faithful handyman EscStatFan (RiffRaff) and Alaska49 (Magenta)), and finally I will write about the goddess, Mauve xbowxheart and the "Cult of personality" xmetal which make my stay in EscYOUnitedLand pleasant. I think we'll see this story in Hollywood! xbeach:lol:
xrofl xrofl xrofl *me rolling on the floor* That movie will be a blockbuster for sure! The Hollywood directors will fight to direct your book! xrofl

Mrm

Veteran
xrofl xrofl xrofl *me rolling on the floor* That movie will be a blockbuster for sure! The Hollywood directors will fight to direct your book! xrofl
It will be premiered in Cannes! Can't wait... xqueenbitch

Mrm

Veteran
@Nemo89

Can you guess in which year since comeback Italy was my no1? :D

Mrm

Veteran
And bless Italian jury in 2012..I'd really like to learn who these ppl were..if televoting gave 6 to Russia in the final (Buranovskie babushki), and they gave 10 overall, it must be Italian jury gave 12 to Russia.. :lol: :mrgreen: xlove xheart

Mrm

Veteran
You may have liked “Grande amore” or “Soldi”.
Hehehehehe for "Grande amore" you were very far, for "Soldi" you were very close...but it is actually 2013 - Marco Mengoni -
"L'essenziale".. xlove xheart I'm in love with almost all his songs, I'm so glad I attended 2013 final live in Malmo Arena, mainly cause of HIM!! xyaaay

Nemo89

Hehehehehe for "Grande amore" you were very far, for "Soldi" you were very close...but it is actually 2013 - Marco Mengoni -
"L'essenziale".. xlove xheart I'm in love with almost all his songs, I'm so glad I attended 2013 final live in Malmo Arena, mainly cause of HIM!! xyaaay

For you xheart

• La La Love
Top Bottom