3 1.6%

8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

Koori

I bet they are finishing the music video. It won't be a surprise if they knew they are going at the same day they were announced - it's typical Russian way of doing things. Considering quality of their music videos, they may need a bit more time to finish everything and it will be stupid from their side to release a song alone

A-lister

Veteran
I bet they are finishing the music video. It won't be a surprise if they knew they are going at the same day they were announced - it's typical Russian way of doing things. Considering quality of their music videos, they may need a bit more time to finish everything and it will be stupid from their side to release a song alone

Nah, I think they must have known earlier since I think the Russian broadcaster probably paid them quite a good bunch to agree to this in the first place so there must have been a contract, or who knows, it's Russia so maybe under the table exchange of stolen dollars :lol:

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Nah, I think they must have known earlier since I think the Russian broadcaster probably paid them quite a good bunch to agree to this in the first place so there must have been a contract, or who knows, it's Russia so maybe under the table exchange of stolen dollars :lol:
Little Big probably got the seized money from the Ruki Vverh! scam in this video. ;)

hijirio

Veteran
I remember this moment from last year, waiting for the Russian entry endlessly.......

zf0cgdhgptq11.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
It seems this is the snippet... Verka vol 2! :lol:

Just imagine this is actually the entry, repeating this for 3 min.. xcookie:cool:xheat:D

Reader

Meantime, one of the Little Big band members got married on Monday (pics could be found below). Don’t know, folks, maybe the delay with the song release is explained by some honeymoon duties and staff. Hope they are not taking a honeymoon month though...

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Little Big probably got the seized money from the Ruki Vverh! scam in this video. ;)

Highkey bias but I'd love if it was something like this, so that we can have some Russian back in the contest and also so I can just lose myself in a dancing madness

giphy.gif

Fierro

I think they saw mixed reactions on snippet and decided to choose (make) another song . What they sent to EBU is another question...

cripesdude

Russia, where your song at gurl?

hawadharma

Better be a bop for such a long release delay

Nemo89

I expect a song with a catchy sound and an irreverent show xdance2 Whether it works or not, Russia will jump to the top of the "Top 10" list and many worshiping Eurofans will tear their clothes off even if they have had a divine revelation xbowx12pointsxcheer

The song of Russia must be perfect both in singing and in the show, because there are many catchy songs this year. Otherwise it will oscillate between the 5 positions of the betting odds without detaching the direct opponentsxstars :nervous:

If the song is perfect, after the screams of joy xyaaay, many will start making political comments xpunish about Russia and finding the song less and less beautiful day after day xfacepalmxbeeexgaah

There is a saying, I don't know if it's worldwide, "I know my chickens" :lol:

However, choosing to move from Lazarev's "Scream" xshock to the "Little Big" Funeral Rave, Rave and Hip hop is very brave xup I like it. I open up courage xclapThis is synonymous with a varied and quality musical movementxviolinxclap

Mrm

Veteran
I expect a song with a catchy sound and an irreverent show xdance2 Whether it works or not, Russia will jump to the top of the "Top 10" list and many worshiping Eurofans will tear their clothes off even if they have had a divine revelation xbowx12pointsxcheer

The song of Russia must be perfect both in singing and in the show, because there are many catchy songs this year. Otherwise it will oscillate between the 5 positions of the betting odds without detaching the direct opponentsxstars :nervous:

If the song is perfect, after the screams of joy xyaaay, many will start making political comments xpunish about Russia and finding the song less and less beautiful day after day xfacepalmxbeeexgaah

There is a saying, I don't know if it's worldwide, "I know my chickens" :lol:

However, choosing to move from Lazarev's "Scream" xshock to the "Little Big" Funeral Rave, Rave and Hip hop is very brave xup I like it. I open up courage xclapThis is synonymous with a varied and quality musical movementxviolinxclap

Italian televoting gave 7 to Russia in 2019! xyaaay xlove xheart

I have a feeling Italy can like Little Big too in televoting..

I can imagine Little Big as a fun guests on San Remo. :D xlove xheart

Can't wait tomorrow!!

Mrm

Veteran
I hope one of Russian jurors in Rotterdam will be some of Buranovskie babushki :D Last year they had both Tolmachevy twins as jurors..so why not all babushki! ahahaha :D

Top Bottom