6 3.9%

13 8.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ianp16

Well I was expecting this to be a Fuego or a Slomo moment... Not in the same league for me. The song is very disjointed. Glad she qualified though as she's cute.

Preuss

A bit disappointed in Israel actually. It’s kinda dull until the dance break hits, and the last part is great but not like amazing imo

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
She nailed the stage performance. Her strong presence carried the song very successfully. She knows what she's doing and she does it with confidence.

Sammy

Veteran
A very professional performance and she's a hell of a performer but for me it's soulless, manufactured, shallow and really not interesting. The worst part are the stretching exercices which remind me of an overmotivated fitness coach in the small town gym that she calls "dancing". Besides a unicorn has always been a pure, innocent and in most cases asexual creature whose meaning is as far from any sensuality or sexuality as the north pole is from the south pole. So besides the team not knowing the difference between a unicorn and a centaur (as shown in the video), they also have no idea of the mythological "power of a unicorn". Very disappointing.

But apparently people like it enough so - congratulations Israel and all the best for the final. I'm gonna use this for my toilet break on saturday.

Ajeje Brazorf

Noa's vocals weren't good tonight: she sounded out of tone for almost the entirety of the song, but she is stunning and the choreo was great. I had higher expectations though: I think the song doesn't work and maybe a lot of people overextimated it. I don't see it in a top 5 and will struggle to be in the top 10.

crashworld

Veteran
While I am happy with Noa's qualification, but I was really disappointed with the overall performance. It didn't hit it is supposed to. The dance break is such a letdown and it's because of the lazy camerawork. Noa sounded alright, could be better, but that's not a concern for me. It could have been so much more impactful and epic.

Datura

Imo this is nowhere near as good as i could be. Until the dance Break its really mediocre and leaves me empty, then the energy shift is great but theres not a Single live vocal anymore. I said this elsewhere aswell this use of prerecorded backing vocals is way too much.

hijirio

Veteran
Noa > Foureira + Chanel

Sorry but she ate and left zero crumbs, more viewed than both Finland and Sweden on youtube. :nailcare:

I voted for her once yesterday, and voting at least 5 times on Saturday.

Israeliboy

Absolutely breathtaking! Can’t see how people are giving this 3 points. Eleni 2 in the house! She is fighting to win this Semi! Let the politics stay away from this contest!
Nah, ppl in this forum are more into politics than song contest, I know this forum for years.

JenJen94

For me she absolutely nailed it! One of my faves of the night and I absolutely loved that dance break. Now she's drawn second half, wonder where she will be placed....

One of the songs that I expected to watch in live during the whole Eurovision season and at the end, I didn't receive what I have imagined. The outfit is not a right choice imo, the stage is too dark, the phenomenal part has been ruined with such distant camera angles. The only impressive part is the dance bridge. She tried to recreate what Eleni Foureira and Chanel did in previous years through her own style, but she doesn't reach them at the end. Such a pitty!

Lindon

Assessment ORF.at

She also made it to the finals, perhaps less because of her song than for top performances in floor gymnastics and high-speed dance moves. It doesn't seem to matter that half of the song isn't sung at all. The main thing is that it looks good on TikTok.

Ajeje Brazorf

Assessment ORF.at

She also made it to the finals, perhaps less because of her song than for top performances in floor gymnastics and high-speed dance moves. It doesn't seem to matter that half of the song isn't sung at all. The main thing is that it looks good on TikTok.

A little harsh, but yeah... The dance break was great, but the song and her vocals... Mmmm... Not so much

Ezio

Veteran
Israel was Great. But now I want their Performance Video with awkward noises.

Top Bottom