Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran

Mainshow

Veteran
What’s the power of a unicorn? Burps, powerful burps
Cesar got it right - the gays from the Eurovision team have no effing clue... like... pls, never heard of dance breaks? K-pop influences?

This is top 10 material (in combination with the powerful and anthemic chorus).

Ezio

Veteran
Cesar got it right - the gays from the Eurovision team have no effing clue... like... pls, never heard of dance breaks? K-pop influences?

This is top 10 material (in combination with the powerful and anthemic chorus).
Well that’s definitely many Eurogays on the panel, but the review is also mostly watched by Eurogays

Ezio

Veteran
I think it`s just ironic that these people level criticism at one of the most contemporary sounding songs this year whilst praising a dated relic from the very early 90`s.
Belgium got the opposite of praise though, it was dragged through the mud

Juliette

This feels just like a song one hears every day. It's possible to listen and to hum to. Isn't this what Eurovision is about?

Sammy

Veteran
I think it`s just ironic that these people level criticism at one of the most contemporary sounding songs this year whilst praising a dated relic from the very early 90`s.
I remember how everybody praised AramMP3 as the contemporary one. Nobody talks about that song nowadays, while so called „dated“ entries still have their appeal. Maybe these adjectives do not have as much quality value as we tend to attribute to them…

JenJen94

Very excited to see what they're conjuring up for this staging wise!

I think the song is ok though, and I've a feeling it could do alright overall :)

Dessi

OH hell, I'm soooo hoooked! xheatxmetalxclap
LOVE IT soooo much !!!!xheartxqueenbitchxmusicxmusicxheya
So excited to see what they will bring to the ESC.

I've been singing whole day I've got a power of a unicorn, don't you ever learn... My boyfriend thinks I've discovered something and he's been walking on eggs whole day around the apartment, safe distance implemented 🤣

It's really a good song and my biggest grower this year. We do need this type of songs on Eurovision, hymnic bopers which are modernly produced.

What's up with her absence from the pre-parties? Is this some strategy of creating suspense?

Also I think this song is low-key political. Even so, I like it, I don't have any issue whatsoever with some Israeli pride.

MopManMoss

Veteran
The song just gives me whiplash from all the changes into seemingly different songs, its like :no: 2016 on steroids in that regard

Wynnter

Another song that has been stuck inside my head maybe a bit too much for the past few months. Now even though the whole "mishmash of multiple songs" was jarring at first, I feel like multiple lstens and time overall has smoothened it out for me. The part after the first chorus is definitely the best part of the whole song and I wish they had done more with it. The dance break ending is nice though, despite the slight cringe from the whole "you wanna see me dance" stuff. The song doesn't bore me, or make my thoughts wander off to other irrelevant things, which is good.

Final score: :7: points

😂😂😂😂😂

Ezio

Veteran
Israel is the obvious unicorn out there on their own, surrounded by hostile nations. It makes me a lot of sense, Love it!

Top Bottom