6 3.9%

13 8.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Remembrance

I appreciate the orchestral element, but it does seem a bit schizophrenic overall.
I guess my reaction to it is somewhat similar... also; "feminine- feminine- feminial"... really?

Good luck, Israel.

FilipFromSweden

:10: Infectuous and powerful, also Noa is very magnetic

I don't think she'll win but to say she won't qualify is delusional. She'll finish way higher than Alexandra for example since the song sounds fresher and Noa is a way better performer + the budget will be enormous.

Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, are all in semi 1 with Norway. There's no way these countries would prefer Israeli production over Norway's epic Viking feminist hit.

Israel can rely on Switzerland only.

Furthermore Alessandra is in first half with bunch of creepy men and 1 creepy styled Portuguese woman. 🤣 Kira is in 2nd half with Loreen and Finland competing for winning the whole thing. Yeah they are all different entries, but it kind of doesn't help being squeezed in between already epic songs and performers.

I do agree this is a better song than Norwegian, though.

Bmbriga

I just can't with the whole unicorn thing... :LOL:
Although I understand English, it's still not my native language, so some things just don't have the same impact.
I think if a person in Croatia came to the stage and started screaming "Ja imam snagu jednoroga.... Jednoroga, jednoroga!" I would probably spit my coffee and pee my pants laughing.
I'm not saying we don't have ridiculous lyrics here, but this is a whole new level of hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

empo21

Veteran
I think they just wanted to have a unique title that would stand out.

Power of the Unique corn(y title)

Remembrance

Well they probably had to have it rhyme, and feminine doesn't rhyme with phenomenal. Maybe it also has some meaning in hebrew that we do not know.
I rather think it's because its seen as a female empowerment song, to some extent.
Doesn't make it any better, though.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
I just can't with the whole unicorn thing... :LOL:
Although I understand English, it's still not my native language, so some things just don't have the same impact.
I think if a person in Croatia came to the stage and started screaming "Ja imam snagu jednoroga.... Jednoroga, jednoroga!" I would probably spit my coffee and pee my pants laughing.
I'm not saying we don't have ridiculous lyrics here, but this is a whole new level of hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Haven´t you watched Harry Potter or The Last Unicorn?

I think that the symbolism of unicorn (portrayal of immorality and strength and power) has been evoked by pop culture in the last two/three decades massively.

It perfectly make sense to me, imo.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Israel serving again xqueenbitch I can always rely on :al: & :il: in ESC xheart xheart

Unlike the majority (it seems) I really like how "messy" the song is. Every song doesn't have to follow a specific composition...

Also, Chanel didn't invent 'hot instrumental dance break'... it's gonna be a moment on stage xheat

:12:

Bmbriga

I think that the symbolism of unicorn (portrayal of immorality and strength and power) has been evoked by pop culture in the last two/three decades massively.

Yeah, I'm familiar with unicorns and their symbolism. I still find it ridiculous.

Deleted member 12761

I've been lisening to the SF playlists a lot lately and after my initial hype I have to downgrade this song a little bit to :8: points. It's not a bad song and I really love the ending and can't wait to see it live but the song does get old pretty fast. I like the Kpop vibes at the end and I think that's what makes this song stick out. It reminds me of Blackpink. It's a better entry than last year but it's not 12 points for me anymore. 12 points is winner area. This is a cute 10 - 17 entry, maybe Top 10 if the staging is really good.

Sammy

Veteran

what a nice auto-correction fail… :ROFLMAO:

Luneaux

The rhytmn and sounds are familiar to me, I must have heard this type of a song before... It's pleasant though but nothing special... Also I giggled a bit to the chorus' lyrics too, but okay... Hopefully you got empowered by this song... xthink

Top Bottom