1 0.7%

7 4.6%

14 9.2%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Iceland-scaled.jpg

Musicosity

Trust Iceland to put a number of good options on the stage and always go with the second or third best of them ...

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
YESSSSSS Thank you Iceland for saving tonight xlove xlove Best song by far won!! xcheer

Loindici

Veteran
My :12: goes to this champagne disco about Dadi's baby

martin

Well Iva was my favorit, but this is not a bad choise. Is catchy and the singes is good live

8 points for know. Maybe more in may :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
All that's missing in this Icelandic final is a massive ball pit and a slushy machine. It truly is a night for the young'uns. I'd say bless but I was feeling real frisky tonight and wanted the Dimma boys. I'm mildy upset.

mauve

Veteran
xdiabloxcryxdiabloxcryNo true rock song so far ... I have high hopes for Georgia now ... Tornike ... do what Iceland couldn't!

kaarendew

Aww I'm happy for them. I really like the song and I'm just really happy (as a teacher) that my boys have a great musical role model to look up to. I know that Eurovision isn't about that but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kaz

It’s a good performance and has a reasonable amount of hype around it, I’m just afraid that it won’t give Iceland the results they want in Rotterdam!

Musicosity

In the end it's not so bad. If they get the staging right qualification shouldn't be a problem and left table side possible. They should do something about the female backings.

opinionsigotem

Iceland winners of my ranking xheart333333333

I wish I could express coherently how much this means to me (red wine does that to a person!). I've been following Dadi's work for years and I've loved every single bit of it, that kind of wonky nerd pop is EXACTLY my jam outside of Eurovision. I've bought his album. I've promoted his work on the radio. He's one of my favourite recording artists today. This - honestly - is not the strongest song he's ever made, but it has a ton of personal meaning to him so I'm super pleased millions will get to hear what I've been loving for all this time.

This was a very strong Songvakeppnin and I'm glad he could overcome such strong competition. I especially hope IVA tries again in future because she has a unique sound and point of view that the contest somehow feels empty without.

I would like to extend an olive branch to anyone I might have pissed off with my overzealousness tonight and previous days; I mean you no harm, and I admit I might have taken things personally that were meant to be tongue-in-cheek comments (as well as the reverse), but I will enjoy my moment tonight, as some of you have in the past, and I hope you get to in the future. Nothing but love xheart

12 stig.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
xdiabloxcryxdiabloxcryNo true rock song so far ... I have high hopes for Georgia now ... Tornike ... do what Iceland couldn't!
He will, don't worry. ;-) and it will be BETTER than Dimma's ^_^

EscUKFan

:12::12::12:

Iceland are heading for the Top 5, trust me.

Fluke

So... it's like "Cake to Bake" meets "Friend of a Friend" with a little bit of "No Prejudice". Iceland seems to do pretty well with these cheeky, silly-at-first-but-actually-pretty-good-when-you-get-over-how-they-look entries, so final, and possible left side finish is definitely in reach here. Choreography was pretty cool, went pretty well with the song but i say skip the badly drawn portrait shirts and redo the visual theme entirely, this just looks amateurish and crude.

cripesdude

This entry will polarise, but those that like it will definitely vote for it... another Iceland Top Ten result incoming methinks....

Top Bottom